What's new

A Gerstlauer Infinity to be opened at one of the following Cedar Fair parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyronInsider

Roller Poster
Warning points issued.
I currently reconnected with an old friend who now works for Cedar Fair involving public relations. I just Recently became an enthuasist about a year ago! I was on facebook a few weeks ago and found that I had a request from my old college bud. I found out that he works for Cedar Fair and we reconnected! Sooner enough I asked him about his job and was able to ask him "What's the next big coaster." He simply said it's a gerstlauer infinity. If you don't believe me then so what, but I will be posting proof soon so be ready...

Snurt2theHark

Roller Poster
"A friend told me" is not a credible source really, it's very Chinese whispers even if it is true it's very risky to be posting potentially confidential information online and the information leak could easily sourced back to him, potentially putting his employment and maybe career at risk, may even put others careers at risk too. If you know stuff it's probably better to keep information hush until parks themselves start showing signs of hinting towards a new ride.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
giphy.gif

Obviously going to Gilroy.

Skyye

Mega Poster
My Bet: California's Great America
This really seems fake, so don't get your hopes up. Plus where would they put it?

Of course, you could always make a concept in nl2, pc, etc. just because.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Justin2000

Mega Poster
This really seems fake, so don't get your hopes up. Plus where would they put it?

Of course, you could always make a concept in nl2, pc, etc. just because.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Either where Pictorium is, or where the Skycoaster is*

*I have a thought that Gerstlauer could make 200ft Infinity Coaster and with a vertical lift and drop, would probably be easier to get approval than a B&M Hyper that was planned.

And if Pictorium, than an Indoor Launched Looping Infinity?

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
My friend's dog was taken on a walk by someone who worked for the park.

I asked them and apparently upcoming Infinity coaster is called "Ruff Bark Bark".

No word on which parks it's going to.
I also heard some dogs mentioning this in the park yesterday. I was at a distance so I can’t be sure, but from what I gather the name has been shortened to just “Bark”.

Bjprice

Roller Poster
Makes sense due to throughput and success of the product so far...

but kinda hard to set a record with one yeah? Smiler seems impossible to beat without a giant space....

Status
Not open for further replies.