• #6 nealbie

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • #11 Intricks

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colossus

Giga Poster
This is a 2012 CF World Championship First round match up between (6) nealbie and (11) Intricks

The stipulation is - Terrain

Entries to be in by 9th December.

#6 nealbie - Rock Mountain

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrysXX5voXo[/youtube]

#11 Intricks - Mountain Flyer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1RSNQ2nnsY[/youtube]

Colossus

Giga Poster
Intricks said:
Ive hit a massive lump on which track to chose >_<

Ugh...this is why I could never get anything done as far too many ideas pop in and out of my mind. Ive already made 2 tracks and a possible 3rd wanting to be made.

Too many decisions....

I know what you mean, there`s nothing worse than having multiple ideas running around your head at once, my advice would be to you is to just commit to one, I know that`s easier said than done, (Even if resort to coin flipping lol)) but if you commit to one, then start building around that one, (scenery etc) then you won`t be able to change it, that`s what I always do anyway.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Its the 3rd idea that recently came up that is demanding attention. I know I wont be able to get it anywhere near done for this competition, so Im going to push it back and do ot at a later point in time.

Im most likely going to go with my first coaster, as the second one is leaving me a bit 'empty'.

nealbie

CF Legend
Was about to ask when this was starting and then saw this thread hehe.

I know exactly what I'm doing, the idea came on the train to work this morning (not a hint lol). My only problem is I have no tools with which to make a movie of my coaster. Could someone let me know what to get hold of or do via a PM please? Much appreciated.

All the best to you Intricks. But obviously, I hope I don't lose lol

Intricks

Strata Poster
I know. My own mind will be the end of me most likely.

Best of luck though!

Edit: Got my entry done but will wait to upload it. I am actually quite pleased with myself and hope you eventually enjoy it.

:3

Intricks

Strata Poster
Im debating on if I should add more to the scenary or not, maybe make a slight change in the layout.

nealbie

CF Legend
Navigating my way around making a video, to be up this evening as I'm off to Disneyland tomorrow.

Thanks to all the guys who sent me help. Muchos gracias ^_^

Intricks

Strata Poster
Will be uploading mine as soon as I get home from work. No sound for my video though as Ive no clue what song to use >_<

That and I was supposed to do that last night, and promptly passed out far too early. So incomplete video footage, but at least the ride is recorded!

reddude333

Giga Poster
I'm just looking forward to seeing anything from this matchup...really taking it down to the wire. But then again, that's what I always do. I think this matchup may be closer than it looks though since you (Intricks) got voted so low for lack of content.

Intricks

Strata Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1RSNQ2nnsY[/youtube]

This is Mountain Flyer, a GCI terrain Coaster that has a tallest point of around 300+ feet into the air. Built into a somewhat wooded hillside.

Enjoy!

nealbie

CF Legend
Video uploading right now. First ever attempt at this sort of thing, so be nice. Expect it within 30 mins.

nealbie

CF Legend
Ladies and gentlemen..... I give you the thrills and spills of Rock Mountain! ^_^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrysXX5voXo[/youtube]

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Wow! What great coasters! Congratulations to both of you.

Intricks: Undoubtedly your best to date, with an *awesome* station fly - under and exhilirating twists and turns.

Nealbie: Another wonderful entry, loving the usage of rocks on the water, terrain interaction and scenery.

Let battle commence!

BBH

Giga Poster
I'm gonna wait until Monday to get my official reviews in, but I'm impressed by both of you!