What's new

$100 Million Noah’s Ark Theme Park in Kentucky

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
LOL! Guess they built an ark that didn't float.

Ark-1461235736117-banner.jpg

http://thegoodlordabove.com/articles/details/235

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Re: Noah’s Ark Theme Park Destroyed In A Flood

This would be perfect if true, since Ken Ham is such an odious cretin, but it's not.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

The thing I love most about it is that it includes dinosaurs.

S

SimonSays99

They may explain them like in "Airplane II":

The Dinosaurs got too big and fat and so Noah had to push them overboard. - They then became oil which the Arabs found which in turn bought all Mercedes-Benzes.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

CF Legend

gavin said:

3166305.large.jpg

Found that while googling images of the ark as curious of it's size. Whether it's on the ship or not it be good if it is!

Can't believe it's built to 'accurate sizes' of which no wooden ship in the modern era has been built anywhere near the size of the Ark. It just twists and buckles under the sheer weight and size.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

50 types of dinosaur? That's a lot of Mercedes Benz!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

To give some added context, the funders of the new Ark Exhibit also funded the Creation Museum near-by. While creationism is the obvious principle at play, they do also argue that dinosaurs co-existed with humans. I have visited the museum, and it is quite elaborate FWIW.

http://creationmuseum.org/

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The dinosaurs are on there. Literally a pair of dinosaurs in a pen. On my phone but will try and dig out a picture later.

Ken Ham is a f**king loon.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Get this: I'm an hour and a half from this. Sorry, Camden Park, I think your title of "Biggest Joke in Jarrett's Region" just got taken!

I live by it but until the get a cred I'm not giving that clown Ken Ham a penny. I already get to drive past his stupid Creation Museum if 275 east is backed up when I go to KK, he has his billboards for both attractions all over Cincinasty, and the people who live in southern Ohio either won't shut up about him or want him to shut up.

I think it's worth noting that this guy not only built a whole museum and theme park around his ridiculous literal belief in a 2000 year old fairy tale, but he's making it up as he goes along. The museum portrays vegetarian dinosaurs (and because kids LOVE dinosaurs they're all over the museum lobby, you can see the statues from the freeway) in the garden of Eden that were forced to eat each other because they ate the apple, and apparently now they're on the ark. He also had a thing about dragons in the Bible at the museum for some time, even strung up a few zip lines because his business was going under. This guy is an absolute joke.

Not to mention that when we were taught to calculate buoyancy for one of my engineering classes, I was curious so I tried to disprove Noah's Ark. Even assuming that the ark was a massless prism of the dimensions even in the larger Egyptian cubits given in the Bible, the animals alone weigh 2.5 times the mass of what it could float even if it were a volumeless, massless box. Not to mention the mass of the big frickin' boat, Noah's family, all that food, and enough wine to keep Noah's family drunk and satisfied for 40 days. Actual numbers I've crunched prove that there has to be a flaw in Ken Ham's story, this boat wouldn't even work. Even with the I-beams and footers and plywood that the Bible somehow didn't mention.

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster
Jarrett said:
Not to mention that when we were taught to calculate buoyancy for one of my engineering classes, I was curious so I tried to disprove Noah's Ark. Even assuming that the ark was a massless prism of the dimensions even in the larger Egyptian cubits given in the Bible, the animals alone weigh 2.5 times the mass of what it could float even if it were a volumeless, massless box. Not to mention the mass of the big frickin' boat, Noah's family, all that food, and enough wine to keep Noah's family drunk and satisfied for 40 days. Actual numbers I've crunched prove that there has to be a flaw in Ken Ham's story, this boat wouldn't even work. Even with the I-beams and footers and plywood that the Bible somehow didn't mention.
Are you implying that the bible is subject to things like logic and actual science? God's son gets angry at a fig tree for not producing figs, knowing full well that it wasn't in season. All logic goes out the window when it comes to religion.