Using Bethlehem Steel Stacks as part of the promo and theming for this is getting me so pumped and it's the perfect way to get the attention of everyone nearby, I'm assuming credit goes to Jessica Naderman 👏
A $400 million budget is what brings out the skepticism, because who knows how much over budget the government is willing to go, especially after they realize nobody is going to be willing to travel to the middle of the desert in Saudi Arabia just to ride rides
Welp I got a chance to ride 4 new RMCs and here's how they stack up!
1. ArieForce One - Fun Spot Atlanta
2. Iron Gwazi - Busch Gardens Tampa
3. Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
4. Twisted Timbers - Kings Dominion
5. Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City
6. Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
I return after a trip to the midwest with an update!
Prowler - Worlds Of Fun
Renegade - Valleyfair!
Mystic Timbers - Kings Island
American Thunder - Six Flags St. Louis
White Lightning - Fun Spot Kissimmee
Zambezi Zinger - Worlds Of Fun
Lightning Racer - Hersheypark
InvadR - Busch Gardens...
1. Hyper - including gigas I've ridden 10 and 6 of them are my highest ranked B&Ms
2. Dive - even with vests on a few, the first drop is amazing. Griffon, Yukon, and SheiKra are among my fav B&Ms
3. Invert - would be above dive if not for a few that I dislike greatly (Banshee and SFGAdv...
Actually though the radio silence from IB is frustrating, I'm really really hoping for a July 4th opening, which would be the most All American of opening dates, I'm planning on being there on July 6th
I have a to do list for new credits planned for 2023. Here are the top 10 from that:
1. Shambhala - PortAventura
2. Velocicoaster - IoA
3. Time Traveler - SDC
4. Boulder Dash - Lake Compounce
5. Outlaw Run - SDC
6. All American Triple Loop - IB
7. Railblazer - CGA
8. Giant Dipper - Santa Cruz...
I might've spent a good half hour on this...
1993 - Kumba - Busch Gardens Tampa (born two days before me!)
1994 - Flitzer - Playland's Castaway Cove (a ride of my childhood)
1995 - Mind Eraser - Six Flags America (a bunch of SLCs opened this year and this is my least favorite)
1996 - Santa...
I went down to Atlanta for coasters for the first time this Saturday. Between Fun Spot and SFOG I got some great rides. I unfortunately missed out on a huge one, Goliath, because of one train ops, a massive line, and some poor planning. I'll be back for redemption, but this review is all...