Nicky Borrill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like I'm back here with nothing to do again for 10 days... Tested positive for Rona... Cue random nonsense posts!!!
    About to hit Energylandia and Zadra again today with Cara, @Liam williams and @Katieb

Think I’m a little bit obsessed with this place, might need an intervention!!!
    Reactions: Howie
    Nicky Borrill
    Nicky Borrill
    I think I’d rather be there than Alton Towers, Efteling, Liseberg and even Europa Park!!!

I can’t put my finger on why either... Obviously the Giant RMC and Intamin help, but it’s more than that... The prices mean we can afford to indulge, then there’s Western Camp, camp fires and beers at night are the perfect accompaniment to a theme park trip!
    Reactions: Howie
    Howie
    Howie
    I get that, I get the Alton comparison, I get the cheap beers, I get the camp fire, I definitely get "Hypadra" but...
    Efteling, Liseberg and Europa? Noooo!!
    I'd go back to Europa tomorrow, am already looking to persuade the Mrs to go, 3 or 4 nights onsite in one of the hotels, spa, waterpark, the lot. Loved it.
    Nicky Borrill
    Nicky Borrill
    Oh I love it too, out of those parks I listed, Europa was the hardest to type... With Europa I think the thing that would draw me to Poland over it is purely the hardware.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…