What's new

Alabama Adventure | Cheddar Chase | L&T Systems Wild Mouse | 2022

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Idk why this thread is unpinned since the coaster isn’t open yet but hopefully it will be soon;
View attachment 18493
Source
My guess is just a blind "check RCBD" that we do every now and again - it's listed as open there:

[at the time of posting, of course]
ojnXpdr.png

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Parks have something called "safety standards"
One thing is having "safety standards" and another one "taking their sweet time" constructing and getting ready a ride that's so simple even a carnie would set up faster than them. I don't blame parks for taking time to safely build and certify their rides , but this is just getting ridiculous.

Indy

Hyper Poster
One thing is having "safety standards" and another one "taking their sweet time" constructing and getting ready a ride that's so simple even a carnie would set up faster than them. I don't blame parks for taking time to safely build and certify their rides , but this is just getting ridiculous.
Yep. Agreed. I realize the "safety standards" comment might have been a joke, but showmen/carnies have standards they literally have to abide by as well. Given that trackwork was completed in March and the ride is simply a relocation from one concrete slab to another, it is perplexing as to why they haven't been able to get it completely open already.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So after pre-maturely unsticking this due to an RCDB error (see above), then resticking, it's now actually open so can finally be properly unstuck.

Their park website still says coming soon, but their YouTube channel says it's open.

Not like any of us really care...

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
So after pre-maturely unsticking this due to an RCDB error (see above), then resticking, it's now actually open so can finally be properly unstuck.

Their park website still says coming soon, but their YouTube channel says it's open.

Not like any of us really care...
Hey buddy as the biggest AA fanboy/hater I care

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Crash and a funny joke. Goes together like a Brit and their dental hygiene.
Americans and their strangely out of date incorrect stereotypes go together like well Americans and guns I suppose. 🤣

Britain and in-fact quite a good chunk of western Europe have better dental hygiene than the USA. What the USA leads the way on is teeth whitening and straightening which is fashion not hygiene. Of all the things to get on my high horse for on a coaster site this is a new one 🤣

Edward M

Strata Poster
I actually visited the park this past weekend, and I can confirm that the coaster is open to the public. It's bizarrely placed at a dead end on the hill that (I believe) used to be the plot for their old boomerang. I was big fan of the park back when Rampage was newly retracked and the admission was $20. Now that Rampage has gotten rougher and the admission was twice as much, can't say I loved it as much.

Not that anyone cares...