What's new

New rides @ small parks

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Today, Beach Park in Brazil opened a trio of body slides from Polin, dubbed the Tobomuzik. The flumes are nestled under the much larger Proslide raft slides and are packed with an array of visual daylight effects inside the slides. The park is using branding from well-known DJ Alok, who actually opened the slides with a concert today. Check out this absolutely insane one-take drone video;
site-beach-park-0105851.jpg
tobomusik.jpg
tobomusik_2_o_povo-17622057.jpg

mrFacipieri

Roller Poster
Space Mission Orbit (the s&s tower) is open since the 2021 opening day. it is complete.

Space Mission Mars (the gravitron Made in Movieland) it will open in 2022.

if you look closely you can see a segment of the “gravitron” inside the building

Last edited:

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
The new Wuyi Park recently opened as an expansion of Cuiping Park in Guang'an, Sichuan, China. The park includes two unknown roller coasters; a Wuhan Fute Zyklon knockoff (a la wannabe Millennium Force) and a Jungle Mouse coaster that I've traced back to Guohi Machinery.

Source; https://weibo.com/5221222941/L9tMSkVhS

Attachments

• 005HlIBfly1gy3rkcj65ij30jo0d4gyr.jpg
    005HlIBfly1gy3rkcj65ij30jo0d4gyr.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 005HlIBfly1gy3rkhkk40j30jo0tp1kx.jpg
    005HlIBfly1gy3rkhkk40j30jo0tp1kx.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 63

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
The new Wuyi Park recently opened as an expansion of Cuiping Park in Guang'an, Sichuan, China. The park includes two unknown roller coasters; a Wuhan Fute Zyklon knockoff (a la wannabe Millennium Force) and a Jungle Mouse coaster that I've traced back to Guohi Machinery.

Source; https://weibo.com/5221222941/L9tMSkVhS
Beat me to it. Added the looper to the DB yesterday. It often get mentioned how Chinese parks are so empty yet the photo of this park last weekend looks like madness.

received_1567160423644155-01.jpeg

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Truly the definition of 'small' here:

ROARR! Dinosaur Adventure Park in Norfolk are planning a new family area: https://www.parkworld-online.com/roarr-submits-plans-for-new-family-fun-play-area/
1641991718305.png

This first phase will include a "vertical volcano themed ride" (which I assume will be like a Frog Hopper) and a Teacups ride. I haven't visited (so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here), but I think these would be the first 'physical rides' at the park, as opposed to play areas, climbing frames, etc, which would is a pretty big step all things considered!

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
Not sure if anyone has posted this anywhere else, but Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach have put up a teaser for their new ride:

It’s almost certainly the Zamperla (manufactured by Soriani) Midi-Discovery Revolution 16 (with the optional counterweight so it can invert) from Dreamland Margate, known as Pendulum, which left the park on a trailer on the 9th of December.

1651DEC4-AD92-49A0-A04E-47E10470E597.jpeg

(My own picture from when it was at Dreamland.)

Fab little ride, just a temperamental and moody mare. Good luck to them with it, seems like a great addition to the park.

Edit: Was confirmed by the park, yesterday

Last edited:

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
Yesterday, Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach announced that they will be opening a Zamperla Rockin’ Tug for the 2022 season. The ride has come from Dreamland Margate again, and was part of the eight ride package deal that the park received from Zamperla in 2018.

16B6D973-C4A7-4632-ABC4-A9523B3BE6EA.jpeg