What's new

Alabama Adventure | Cheddar Chase | L&T Systems Wild Mouse | 2022

Twisterfan1995

Roller Poster
Once again, ignoring something. This is a very important clue. Looks like we are getting something similar to Mineblower. View attachment 14207
Missed that part of the video. could definitely be a suggestion for it, maybe a misdirect too. I do agree that it was intentionally added though. Also worth pointing out that they filmed it with Rampage, a wooden roller coaster, clearly framed in the background. Plus after looking up the park on google earth, it also looks like the video itself was filmed on top of the hill outside of the parks offices, right by the cleared land area teased earlier.

Thinking about it a little more...Since the mockups for the Dorney Shuttle coaster included an inversion, and the Koch's already have connections with the Gravity Group thanks to the Voyage at Holiday world, It could be that after Dorney Park shelved plans for the coaster, Alabama Adventure saw an opportunity to swoop in and take the model off of Gravity Group's hands, either at a discount, or if AA ran the numbers numbers and figured out that this switchback model would be roughly in-line with something like Kentucky Flyer (Roughly $5M total cost per Google).

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Not sure as of this posting where this image came from, but something is def going on at the park;
View attachment 14316
Instagram, looks like Zoomerang is finally being replaced, and that looks close to the size of the Dorney GG going off the plans

Both are from the perspective of 100ft (20m) = 1in(2.5cm)

1636421012107.png
1636421044133.png

Note: Forgot to crop out Voodoo, so mentally remove about a 1/4 of the Droney picture

Last edited:

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Note: The upcoming comments are RUMOR. Treat this like Dippin Dots stand info.

This is from a private AA Facebook group, and I don't want to risk getting kicked from it, so no screenshot. The wild rumor from someone "who was told by Dan himself" is that this is some kind of Alan Schilke design. So it could be S&S or RMC. No idea what kind of coaster this is, so maybe that Timberliner under the tarp was for Rampage, maybe a second train to alternate?

CoasterHour

Roller Poster
Note: The upcoming comments are RUMOR. Treat this like Dippin Dots stand info.

This is from a private AA Facebook group, and I don't want to risk getting kicked from it, so no screenshot. The wild rumor from someone "who was told by Dan himself" is that this is some kind of Alan Schilke design. So it could be S&S or RMC. No idea what kind of coaster this is, so maybe that Timberliner under the tarp was for Rampage, maybe a second train to alternate?
Interesting rumor but if I'm going to be honest I think that's total BS. Rampage is getting their trains done at PTC and considering how the last few S&S projects have turned out I doubt Alabama Adventure would take a risk with S&S. I could only see RMC maybe doing a family hybrid for them, and even that seems unlikely. I still think we are getting the Gravity Group, it was literally mentioned as an option at that ACE event a few years ago and I think especially a shuttle woodie would make a lot of sense.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Interesting rumor but if I'm going to be honest I think that's total BS. Rampage is getting their trains done at PTC and considering how the last few S&S projects have turned out I doubt Alabama Adventure would take a risk with S&S. I could only see RMC maybe doing a family hybrid for them, and even that seems unlikely. I still think we are getting the Gravity Group, it was literally mentioned as an option at that ACE event a few years ago and I think especially a shuttle woodie would make a lot of sense.

I dunno. I mean Wildcat at Frontier City now runs with both a PTC and a RMC train, so stranger things have happened, but agree, I think it’s likely fake.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Well, with less then a day till the announcement, and a well timed Black Friday ad posted this morning, I guess this is the last chance to give our predictions.

So, for the 2022, I predict Alabama Adventure will be getting a Gravity Group wooden shuttle coaster, and will be the first with an inversion. Also with the announcement, a package of flat rides will be announced, including a Zamperla drop tower.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Land clearing is in the old Boomerang area lot which isn’t close to the water park, this was established weeks ago
Meh my point being everyone's assuming it's a coaster based on circumstantial evidence as always. I mean just in the last few weeks there have been posts guessing the coasters going to Legoland California and Kennywood (although not on this forum in that case) which turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Happens time and time again so just playing devil's advocate 😈.

In my mind its a water slide until proven otherwise 😂

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Meh my point being everyone's assuming it's a coaster based on circumstantial evidence as always. I mean just in the last few weeks there have been posts guessing the coasters going to Legoland California and Kennywood (although not on this forum in that case) which turned out to be nothing of the sort.

Happens time and time again so just playing devil's advocate .

In my mind its a water slide until proven otherwise

AA deserved **** for the 2020 tease, but come on, at least look at stuffIMG_4486.jpg
It’s a Timberliner lmao