What's new

Kings Dominion | Tumbili | S&S Freespin | 2022

Tulum

Mega Poster
Does anybody know how much a Free Spin costs? I am wondering why none has been built in Europe yet as they seem to be affordable but perhaps being home to three Zac Spins European parks have learned a lesson.

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
Does anybody know how much a Free Spin costs? I am wondering why none has been built in Europe yet as they seem to be affordable but perhaps being home to three Zac Spins European parks have learned a lesson.
The 8 Element model ( Batman, Joker, Wonder Woman & Arashi ) costs around 8 million.

The 6 element model (Dragon Slayer & Tumbili ) cost around 7 million.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I guess it's only right to move this across to Construction now...

oriolat2

Giga Poster
This has to be one of Cedar Fair's least inspired projects. I mean, S&S Free Spins are ok (except Arashi, which is amazing) in their large clone form. Why be so cheap and go for the smaller version?

I really expect Kings Dominion to step up their game in regards of replacing Volcano with a worthy successor.

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
This has to be one of Cedar Fair's least inspired projects. I mean, S&S Free Spins are ok (except Arashi, which is amazing) in their large clone form. Why be so cheap and go for the smaller version?

I really expect Kings Dominion to step up their game in regards of replacing Volcano with a worthy successor.
i'd assume the pandemic hurt their spending cash since they had to be closed for a long time. plus i'm sure they're saving cash for the volcano replacement. also wonder when they'll gut anaconda, and remove it.

Niles

Giga Poster
Some more pictures of progress, they will continue work at the start of next year:
3.png

4.png

5.png

Also here is where they are at with the repaint of Avalanche:
7.png

Source: https://www.kingsdominion.com/blog/2021/12.7

Last edited: