What's new

GhosterForce 2021: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Which days of GhosterForce 2021 will you be attending?

• Total voters

James F

Hyper Poster
I have asked for the the 30th and 31st off work, I should hear back within the next few days. I will only be able to do Chessington because I will have to travel back to wigan on the 31st.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

I'm probably game for booking the creepy caves at Chessington, but because they run with group sizes of 2-6, the stupid online booking system will only let you book tickets for 2 or more people at once. If somebody wants to double up on a two person ticket, just let me know. I'm quite happy to order a couple of tickets myself, and settle up afterwards.
I'll tag along with your booking if that's fine.

Thanks Serena for the fun sounding itinerary, it's clear you've put a lot of work in!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I'm probably game for booking the creepy caves at Chessington, but because they run with group sizes of 2-6, the stupid online booking system will only let you book tickets for 2 or more people at once. If somebody wants to double up on a two person ticket, just let me know. I'm quite happy to order a couple of tickets myself, and settle up afterwards.
I'll do a similar thing - I'll leave it a few days and see If I can get up to 6 (They're £6 each btw)

emoo

Hyper Poster
I'm interested in the Chessy day and would want to do the maze if there's a ticket going. Let me know, thanks.

Also pondering the Thorpe day. I haven't noticed platform 15 before but now its being taken away I'm fascinated even though all reviews show its a disaster. Shame as its a good idea and potential use of what they have to hand. Not a deal breaker if no one goes on it. What are the queues like for rides these day, just to set some expectations.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
I've been almost completely out of the CF scene for a decade, because of...life!

Still think about y'all though. And I'm doing my best to educate the kids in the ways of the Force .

This is my long-winded way of saying I'm looking into bringing the family along for Chessie. Not a definite yet, but working on it.

No dressing up on the Sat though! Sad times .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
No dressing up on the Sat though! Sad times
emoji24.png
You do feature on our graphic though - still always with us in spirit!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I've been almost completely out of the CF scene for a decade, because of...life!

Still think about y'all though. And I'm doing my best to educate the kids in the ways of the Force .

This is my long-winded way of saying I'm looking into bringing the family along for Chessie. Not a definite yet, but working on it.

No dressing up on the Sat though! Sad times .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Maybe we could do optional spooky themed outfits or accessories on the chessie day? 🎃

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I have a spare chessie ticket at the 2-4-1 discount price (and parking) going as I caved and bought a MAP so I can be fancy. I have checked with merlin and it's fine for someone else to use. Pm me if interested!

Will

Strata Poster
Had a chat with @Lain yesterday and think he expressed an interest in Chessington once I mentioned how many faces from 'back in the day' looked like showing up :)

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Costume supplies have been acquired! We shall see how that goes! Who else is dressing up for Thorpe?

(Also a reminder that I still have a chessie ticket that needs a home! 😇)