What's new

Gröna Lund | Monster | B&M Invert | 2021

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah, I'm still waiting on the standard fixed pov. I do enjoy the horizon-locked POVs from time to time, but for a new ride like this I'm really just interested to see how it would normally ride.

Ries

Mega Poster
Might sound like an dick comment but why can we not just have normal POVs, like... Where they just hold a normal camera and sit still for two minutes?

I agree. I put my regards on this in the uncommon opinion topic.
I really dislike all those camera tricks on POV's. And the same as crashcoaster. People seem to like it.

Edit:
I do appreciate the pov though!
And I do like this coasters. From the video's I seen, this is a must visit for me.

FABH

Roller Poster
Maybe it is just me... but I thought this was a thread for talking about the not yet opened new coaster at Gröna Lund and not bashing content or complaining about a spelling misstake from someone who has English as a second language.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Maybe it is just me... but I thought this was a thread for talking about the not yet opened new coaster at Gröna Lund and not bashing content or complaining about a spelling misstake from someone who has English as a second language.
Don't think anyone here is complaining or bashing the content, but I'm sorry if that's how it came across.

Even if some of us prefer a certain type of POV, at the end of the day we definitely appreciate all the footage.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
It seem's everyone prefers a traditional POV rather than a nausea inducing POV, don't think anyone was bashing tho

Ethan

Strata Poster
Nobody bashing, people just have opinions! Probably not the best idea to post your own content on forums if you're not happy when people don't always love it. Do you have a standard POV?

FABH

Roller Poster
Nobody bashing, people just have opinions! Probably not the best idea to post your own content on forums if you're not happy when people don't always love it. Do you have a standard POV?
Well... I did not post the discussed films here, others did. But I asked the posters to remove them. I am sorry if they caused nausea.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I wouldn't take it so personally, @FABH.

It's an internet forum - treat it like the YouTube comments. People will always say things you don't like, it's never personal or a reason to stop making and posting content.

:)

FABH

Roller Poster
It's an internet forum - treat it like the YouTube comments. People will always say things you don't like, it's never personal or a reason to stop making and posting content.

I definitely won’t stop producing YouTube-videos just because people behave “like a dick” or mock me for a spelling misstake.
Most people in this forum know the difference between an sharing opinion and being rude, some unfortunately don’t.

I was hoping my post above would lead to some self-reflection regarding the tone of voice sometimes used here. But instad I was advised to stop posting content here and I will take that advise.

Many thanks for all the positive comments and I really enjoyed reading all your thoughts on Monster.

davidm

Strata Poster
mock me for a spelling misstake.
Hi - I wasn't really mocking you for a spelling mistake specifically (although I accept it may have looked like that), I was mocking whoever (you, I assume now) had gone to the trouble of producing a video and then in post-production adding a single word caption to it, yet apparently not bothering to watch back that video to check that that single word was written correctly.

So "mocking in context" yes I'll admit to that!

(and it is "mistake" rather than "misstake" by the way - and please treat that as a JOKE)

Last edited:

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
I definitely won’t stop producing YouTube-videos just because people behave “like a dick” or mock me for a spelling misstake.
Most people in this forum know the difference between an sharing opinion and being rude, some unfortunately don’t.

I was hoping my post above would lead to some self-reflection regarding the tone of voice sometimes used here. But instad I was advised to stop posting content here and I will take that advise.

Many thanks for all the positive comments and I really enjoyed reading all your thoughts on Monster.

Over all your postings have been very well received here! Including myself... great footage!
How do you come to the conclusion that we advise you to stop posting content? I would very much think that the vast majority of people here would like to see more content of yours.