What's new

Which US parks are currently requiring reservations?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I have a massive summer road trip planned, and I'm feeling paranoid that some issue like reservations will disrupt my trip.

But maybe CFers know off the tops of their heads: which of these parks is currently requiring a reservation to enter? Many thanks for any help.

SFGAdv
Dorney
Hershey
SFAm
BGW
Family Kingdom
Pavilion Park
BGT
Legoland Florida
Universal Orlando
Islands of Adventure
Wild Adventures
Sam's Fun City
OWA
SFoG
Lake Winnie
Alabama Splash
Magic Springs
Worlds of Fun
Frontier City
Wonderland
Joyland
Cliff's
Elitch
Lakeside
Glenwood Cav
Lagoon
Yellowstone Bear World
Silverwood
Cultus
PNE Playland
Wild Waves
Oaks
Enchanted Forest
SFMM
SFDK
CGA
Santa Cruz BB
Gilroy Gardens

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
For now, all the Six Flags parks still are. In Florida Busch/SeaWorld and Disney still are, but Uni isn't.
I've done 4 SF park visits with the reservation system and have never not been able to get one. Nor did I have issues with BGT or SWO.

Alabama Adventure wasn't even doing distancing when I went last Augsut, no res needed. Although after that trip was when I got my first COVID test, just to be.....sure. haha

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
For now, all the Six Flags parks still are. In Florida Busch/SeaWorld and Disney still are, but Uni isn't.
I've done 4 SF park visits with the reservation system and have never not been able to get one. Nor did I have issues with BGT or SWO.

Alabama Adventure wasn't even doing distancing when I went last Augsut, no res needed. Although after that trip was when I got my first COVID test, just to be.....sure. haha
I really appreciate the response.
As I know all my dates now, would you advise that I make all the SF and Busch reservations now (for July and August)?

Last edited:

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
I'll add SFoG I have had no trouble making reservations as late at 10pm the night before. Last night around 8pm I made reservations for today as well as reserved a premium parking spot. The premium parking spot didn't even show as low capacity.

Also, I didn't see it in your list, but Carowinds will be requiring reservations for Season Pass holders only. One day tickets include the reservation already. Likely the same for all Cedar Fair parks.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I'll add SFoG I have had no trouble making reservations as late at 10pm the night before. Last night around 8pm I made reservations for today as well as reserved a premium parking spot. The premium parking spot didn't even show as low capacity.

Also, I didn't see it in your list, but Carowinds will be requiring reservations for Season Pass holders only. One day tickets include the reservation already. Likely the same for all Cedar Fair parks.
Thanks for the reply. I have a Diamond Elite SF pass for the first time. I still have to reserve the premium parking spot?

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
Thanks for the reply. I have a Diamond Elite SF pass for the first time. I still have to reserve the premium parking spot?
Yes, just login to your account on the pass holder login and click the link. If it doesn't print out, just print out the email or something to prove that you did it. It seems that half the time it doesn't work correctly. When you go through the parking lot entrance, just show that to them along with your reservation and they will give you a ticket for the reserved spot.

Also, from my experience at SFoG, arrive 30 minutes before the park opens and you may be in early. Yesterday, the park opened at 10:30, I got to the parking lot entrance just before 10, by 10:05 I was already parked and by 10:30 I had already ridden Twisted Cyclone twice.