s1iid074s.jpg

o8hlknvqhf.jpg

pxigqgnl6.jpg

zzsrh3t.jpg

894t1q30.jpg

This and much more: https://www.facebook.com/themeparkmagic1/

Matt N

CF Legend
They might have completed it by the Autumn with the rate they’re going at! I’ll be very surprised if this doesn’t open at the beginning of Walibi Belgium’s 2021 season, personally; I don’t know when that is, but I’m going to guess March/April?

Nel Iglesias

Roller Poster
Hi! Checking-in and I LOVE the way it's going up so quick! I have a very positive feeling about this new and exciting coaster!

Going to Walibi (hopefully soon) to take some pictures!!!

Walibi Belgium is having a new wave of fans lately which are very present on social media :D , I LOVE to see that... Gosh I'm getting a bit old, aren't I?

JoshC.

Strata Poster
It's only that photo that has made me realise that's a stream that the ride goes over. Video from IAAPA shows it there too, but I'd just never seen it.

Gives another possible aesthetic to these area which could be cool!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
So nice to see another tall lift hill rise in Western Europe! There haven't been many of those lately. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Shambhala the last coaster with a conventional lift hill and a height above 50 meters? Or maybe Wildfire, which wasn't built on flat land? Either way, it's a rare and welcome sight.

wojok040

Roller Poster
Is tehere any idea how the trains may look like? Are they going to by 4-seater in row like on Hyperion? I'm curious if Intmain will be able to eliminate rattle.

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
Is tehere any idea how the trains may look like? Are they going to by 4-seater in row like on Hyperion? I'm curious if Intmain will be able to eliminate rattle.
Animation showed 2, and I think this is also officially stated. 10 rows of 2 persons.
How they will look visually I wonder aswell. The last few additions of CDA all had well decorated 0-cars (Some prettier than others)