What's new

2nd Gen Reverchon Spinning Wild Mice

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
If by 'little', you mean that you don't feel it... at all - that might be the case.
No I meant short, in terms of time ‘in the air.’ At least on Ice Mountain anyway, that thing flies over that final bunny hop, there’s a definite ‘off the seat moment’ but it’s incredibly short lived.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
No I meant short, in terms of time ‘in the air.’ At least on Ice Mountain anyway, that thing flies over that final bunny hop, there’s a definite ‘off the seat moment’ but it’s incredibly short lived.
I got a bit of airtime on Ice Mountain's final bunny hop too... It was definitely noticeable. Especially since most of the trims on the ride are turned off.

Lofty

CF Legend
Definitely must have ridden a different Ice Mountain because I have absolutely zero recollections of receiving any airtime on it, or any other Reverchon for that matter.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Definitely must have ridden a different Ice Mountain because I have absolutely zero recollections of receiving any airtime on it, or any other Reverchon for that matter.
When did you last ride it Lofty? I last rode it day before yesterday, could that make any difference?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Potentially..? I rode it last WW.
To be honest I rode it at WW in December, and I cannot remember that last bunny hop being so fast. We did have a single sided load making it spin like mad though. Nor can I remember feeling that hop on it as fantasy mouse, nor on any other rev for that matter. But it’s been such a long time since I’ve ridden one other than Ice Mountain.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Well I've heard that it's not always the same coaster in the Ice Mountain façade all the time, so that could genuinely be a possibility.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Well I've heard that it's not always the same coaster in the Ice Mountain façade all the time, so that could genuinely be a possibility.
I don’t know anything about that so cannot comment other than to say it looks the same. Maybe the weather plays a part, it was seriously warm inside the ‘Ice’ mountain tent on my visit, which was definitely not the case in Decemeber. And if what you also said about the trim brakes is true...

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Airtime... on a Reverchon Mouse? The :emoji_zipper_mouth: have you been smoking.

I guess I was just judging from the pictures. I'm 99% sure I've been on one of these at the fair at some point, but it was a long time ago.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I guess I was just judging from the pictures. I'm 99% sure I've been on one of these at the fair at some point, but it was a long time ago.
Mellors, Danter, Matthews and a few other have these on the UK Fair circuit so probably... Always one at Goose Fair, Hull Fair, Ilkeston Fair etc

rctneil

Roller Poster
Looks like this might be one of the new models:

Heidi the Coaster!

heidi-logo.png

heidi-the-coaster.jpg

http://www.heidi-thecoaster.de/