What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
It doesn't surprise me they want to push this asap to still get the tail end of the summer visitors but indeed it is much sooner than most of us suspected just a few days ago.

I have 1 last potential European trip I can do. I'm looking at Energylandia and PortAventura but just don't know when. Probably October.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
It doesn't surprise me they want to push this asap to still get the tail end of the summer visitors but indeed it is much sooner than most of us suspected just a few days ago.

I have 1 last potential European trip I can do. I'm looking at Energylandia and PortAventura but just don't know when. Probably October.
Just keep in mind the weekend only openings in Poland during October, especially if you wanna grab Legendia.

pvnks

Mega Poster
That is an insane turnaround time and I'm eating the humblest of pies.

This is puportedly a google ad running on Polish tabloid website pudelek.pl

(Sierpnia 22 = August 22)

Media access before 14:00, 14:00 public opening.

5086375292fb06742329a56b6404593a.jpg

Last edited:

davidm

Strata Poster
On Energylandia's YT so I guess its all legit now...

ZADRA is the biggest WOODEN ROLLER COASTER in the world. The latest pride and joy of the Energylandia Park, and yet another record setter. Unbelievable thrills, multiplied by the wooden construction of this attraction. This is an investment completed in co-operation with Rocky Mountain Constructions, which specializes in designing and building wooden roller-coasters for the top theme parks all over the world!
Here are the impressive parameters of Zadra:
· 61 m height
· 90 degree incline at drop
· 3 inversions
· max. speed 121 km/h
· The tallest wooden roller coaster in the world
· Open 22.08.2019

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Wow, this carries so much speed. Looks like there will be some very intense airtime here, particularly the second drop and double down. Also I couldn't believe how aggressive the outer bank turn after the stall was. The snap of it coupled with the airtime will be amazing. I've got tickets booked for October 27th and I cannot wait.

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
What stands out to me are the three low to the ground sweeping moments. There will be so much speed there. Very different from Untamed. This will be and feel much faster. As it has less ejector airtime pops (which I found can be a bit painful after 5 or so goes in a row on Untamed) it probably will be a bit more re-ridable I reckon.

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
Curse their late announcements!!! I can’t find any cheap return flights to Katowice or Krakow in the next 2 weeks ???
Yeah not seeing much for less than £300 or so. Think it will have to wait till Sept / Oct.

(Your favourite coaster list is almost exactly same as mine btw (but still have to make it to PortAventura and my BA flight got cancelled to Gothenburg for Liseberg a month ago).)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Yeah not seeing much for less than £300 or so. Think it will have to wait till Sept / Oct.

(Your favourite coaster list is almost exactly same as mine btw (but still have to make it to PortAventura and my BA flight got cancelled to Gothenburg for Liseberg a month ago).)
Yeh, problem for me with Sept / Oct is that I run a pub, much easier for me to take time away midweek, as it’s so much quieter. However, wanted to grab Lech coaster too, and Legendia only open weekends from Sept :(

Looks like Lech will have to wait!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Sorry for double posting but it’s completely unrelated to my last post!

Just watched the POV with volume for the first time, and I have to say, I can’t hear the transition between upstop wheels and running wheels anywhere nearly as often or strongly as you could with Untamed. A few moments towards the end, but very little early on.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Sorry for double posting but it’s completely unrelated to my last post!

Just watched the POV with volume for the first time, and I have to say, I can’t hear the transition between upstop wheels and running wheels anywhere nearly as often or strongly as you could with Untamed. A few moments towards the end, but very little early on.
Are you sure it's just not the anti-rollback dogs lifting up and down?

This ride looks great. A little short maybe, but it has potential to be a top 3 RMC. I'm fairly sure Mine Blower tested for like a week, so I mean it's not that much of a surprise especially considering its in Poland.

Snoo

The Legend
Man.. I'm spoiled. This just isn't as exciting as I've been on a dozen RMC's. It's going to be good, don't get me wrong, but I think my enthusiast brain is shooting this down just to not make it as good when I finally ride it.