What's new

Pregnancy & Theme Parks?

Coaster Kate

Roller Poster
Recently. Not even 9 hours ago, found out that I'm 3weeks and 5 days pregnant. When we go to Drayton on the 31st I will roughly be 7 weeks.
I'm wondering which rides are deemed pregnancy safe, and if anyone here knows someone or was someone who was pregnant at a theme park?
Would you ride so early on in a pregnancy? Is it safe as the baby isn't fully formed yet?
Opinions are great, but facts are better ^^

Snoo

The Legend
Recently. Not even 9 hours ago, found out that I'm 3weeks and 5 days pregnant. When we go to Drayton on the 31st I will roughly be 7 weeks.
I'm wondering which rides are deemed pregnancy safe, and if anyone here knows someone or was someone who was pregnant at a theme park?
Would you ride so early on in a pregnancy? Is it safe as the baby isn't fully formed yet?
Opinions are great, but facts are better ^^

Don't ride any coasters or thrill rides. You're going to have to enjoy the train and the ferris wheel for the next few months unfortunately. Having three kids as well as a wife who likes rollercoasters too, we played it very safe (which all women should) as any ride that puts any abnormal pressure on the womb can cause issues with the growing child. Better to be safe then sorry.

I will say that my wife did go to Busch Gardens around your time and rode all the rides. However, we did not know she was pregnant until 7-8 weeks. That being said, had we known at 3, she would have been watching.

Congrats as well!