What's new

Six Flags Qiddiya| Saudi Arabia | Theme Park

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Just leaving this here, but InDriveTech recently said that they're working on a 240kph+ coaster launch... and of course this happens to be a very small world;

Rzx

Roller Poster
Top Thrill Dragster ran at 193kph, and didn't even hit that speed when running with riders. Upping it another 50kph would be some great ejector, but only in our wildest dreams.
didn't know that, hopefully we will get some falcon's flight news soon

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Could Ferrari World be converting Formula Rossa's launch? I imagine it's very expensive to run?
I suppose not impossible. Formula Rossa is 9 years younger than TTD, but operates in a harsher environment and is an even more powerful launch, so it's plausible these conversations have happened. I would imagine, at the very least, they're watching the TTD development with keen interest.

catsounds

Mega Poster

the end of this video he says intamin are working on a launched giga for Six Flags Qiddiya
is that this? sorry, haven't been following this thread much
he says at 5:56 that it isn't just an lsm but it features everything including the longest and fastest coaster

Rzx

Roller Poster

the end of this video he says intamin are working on a launched giga for Six Flags Qiddiya
is that this? sorry, haven't been following this thread much
There is no information about the status but it supposed to be the tallest, fastest, longest coaster. And all the information we have say it will be taking the records

Edit: just saw the video so in the layout of falcon's flight we start with a (lift hill / launch) so I guess that what he meant with giga coaster.

Last edited:

Rzx

Roller Poster

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Huge ass ****ing document, it's dated January 2023 so super recent stuff. Gonna belt out our latest knowledge on the coasters;

Falcon's Flight; 607 ft Tall on the cliff with a 535 ft freestanding camelback right after. Significantly larger than we were expecting, and I told many people that the freestanding structure wouldn't top 350 ft. Very naive sometimes.

Colossus; Wood-steel hybrid coaster, 20 guests per train, 2,624.6 ft length with 30 airtime moments.

Spitfire; Triple launched coaster with the spike.

Iron Rattler Mine Train; The giant Vekoma tilt as we know it.

Twilight Express; Pretty much a Vekoma 207m Junior Coaster.

Steam Town Falls; The Mack Poseidon water coaster clone.

Sea Stallion; Maurer Spike Coaster with 9 cars and 2,132 ft of track, by far the longest one yet.

Adrena-Line Express; The custom Vekoma SFC.

Rzx

Roller Poster
Huge ass ****ing document, it's dated January 2023 so super recent stuff. Gonna belt out our latest knowledge on the coasters;

Falcon's Flight; 607 ft Tall on the cliff with a 535 ft freestanding camelback right after. Significantly larger than we were expecting, and I told many people that the freestanding structure wouldn't top 350 ft. Very naive sometimes.

Colossus; Wood-steel hybrid coaster, 20 guests per train, 2,624.6 ft length with 30 airtime moments.

Spitfire; Triple launched coaster with the spike.

Iron Rattler Mine Train; The giant Vekoma tilt as we know it.

Twilight Express; Pretty much a Vekoma 207m Junior Coaster.

Steam Town Falls; The Mack Poseidon water coaster clone.

Sea Stallion; Maurer Spike Coaster with 9 cars and 2,132 ft of track, by far the longest one yet.

Adrena-Line Express; The custom Vekoma SFC.
btw there are other documents than this one but didn't include them because they were too long, and this one was the most important and I think the most recent