What's new

"Pigs Might Fly" - Paultons Park, 21st May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleigh coston

Roller Poster
I would've came to Alton Towers last month but I went with my friend3 weeks ago during the festival of thrills which was a interesting and enjoyable event. Plus, i haven't been to one of these lives yet and i'd be coming on my own so i am really nervous, plus i have only been to Paultons Park once which was when I was a kid and spent the whole day at Peppa Pig World for my sisters bday. Haven't been on any of the coasters there yet apart from Cobra ☹️

Reactions: Ian

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I would've came to Alton Towers last month but I went with my friend3 weeks ago during the festival of thrills which was a interesting and enjoyable event. Plus, i haven't been to one of these lives yet and i'd be coming on my own so i am really nervous, plus i have only been to Paultons Park once which was when I was a kid and spent the whole day at Peppa Pig World for my sisters bday. Haven't been on any of the coasters there yet apart from Cobra ☹️
Many people come on their own, so you won’t be the only one. I know it can be daunting making that first step, but I’m very sure everybody will be welcoming and you’ll make several new friends by the end of the day. Just remember there’s no pressure to stay with the group or to ride anything you don’t want to. I like the CF Lives to feel relaxed and informal, and that’s how the day will hopefully feel if you attend. We’ve all got coasters to chat about, so there’s always something and somebody to talk to.

Bentleya

Mega Poster
As a above, I’ve never been - so a clean-sweep through would be nice, so put me down to come along for some new creds!

If anyone requires a lift from the Essex area, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Perk Update!

Paultons have kindly offered a brief workshop tour, starting at 9am-ish (depending on engineer availability), followed by Storm Chaser ERT around 09:30 until the park opens at 10:00. After that, we'd have the advantage of being in the park before it opens and be first in line for others ride nearby. We'll also be given lanyards!

The cost of is the standard individual online rate - £39.75 per person - which I will need to collect in advance, by Tuesday 17th May! If you want to take advantage of this, please send me a PM, text or Whatsapp (07787 573565), email (ian@coasterforce.com), or FB Messenger, and I'll pass on my bank details. (If you have details for the old CF bank account, please do not send money to it because it's no longer alive!)

If you don't want to do this, that's fine, please buy you own ticket via the Paultons website and enter the park at 10am and meet up inside. We'll definitely ride Storm Chaser again later in the day.

Will

Strata Poster
Much appreciate the effort but getting down from Stoke by 9AM would be a task for me, so I'll be catching up with you later on. I'd still like a lanyard though :p

Small chance I'm bringing a friend from work (closet goon) as she wants a lift to the MCR gig the next day.

Last edited:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thank you to those who have paid. Friendly reminder you have until Tuesday to make the payment, please. Contact me for info.

kayleigh coston

Roller Poster
I’m gonna pay on the website and am gonna catch up later cause coming down from Crawley by train will take me a while
Would I have a lanyard?
And plus I have a access card as I have Dyspraxia so I’m not sure how paultons parks disabled ride access works?

Status
Not open for further replies.