What's new

IAAPA 2021

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Holy ****, hectic already. It's gonna get worse, folks.

Here's the list of **** announced. Will be updated.

Tuesday, November 16th, 2021:
Sally Dark Ride One: Lost Island, named Volkanu.
New robocop thing for Six Flags
Sally Dark Ride Two: Monterey Bay, near the Aquarium, named Treasure Hunt. Collab with Daniel's Wood Land.
Fun Spot RMC: ArieForce (or EgoStroker, you decide) One, with four inversions and an off the wall layout.
EgoStroker One's trains revealed. It's the train version of "MERICA, **** YEAH!!!"
AXIS TRAINS!

rest tba

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
Is Chance basically aiming for their own take on the likes of Lech Coaster here? Based on Lightning Run’s rave reviews, it should hopefully be well-received, and I’m glad to see another Hyper GTX finally being built!

On a side note, is Chance up to much these days besides this project? It feels like years since I last heard of them building a new coaster…

Skyye

Mega Poster
On a side note, is Chance up to much these days besides this project? It feels like years since I last heard of them building a new coaster…
The last coaster they built was nickelodeon slime streak at the American dream mall in 2019. Before that was a family coaster in Arizona (2016), and then before that was lightning run (2014)

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Is Chance basically aiming for their own take on the likes of Lech Coaster here? Based on Lightning Run’s rave reviews, it should hopefully be well-received, and I’m glad to see another Hyper GTX finally being built!

They don't tend to focus on coasters for the most part. They have built a few trains for zoos recently and I imagine a lost of flat rides and carousels for here there and wherever

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not a big fan of the ArieForce One train.

Show seems a bit limp this year. But probably just thinking that because I’m not there.

Archie

Mega Poster

this is the only project they are doing at the moment

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Not a big fan of the ArieForce One train.

Show seems a bit limp this year. But probably just thinking that because I’m not there.

To be fair, tomorrow seems like the big day for announcements, but yeah, after that, show does seem limp