What's new

The Sims 4: Star Wars Expansion - Journey to Baatu!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Kinda cool expansion just announced for Sims 4 - a replication of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge from Disney! Even seems to incorporate some of the characters and themes from the section's rides and attractions.

ayarrington

Roller Poster
Kinda cool expansion just announced for Sims 4 - a replication of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge from Disney! Even seems to incorporate some of the characters and themes from the section's rides and attractions.

I just got Sims4 and this SW expansion pack on my birthday a few days ago. So far I've been exploring a bunch, often in Batuu, but I haven't successfully joined the Resistance, my choice, yet. I've watched countless videos on youtube about the game, but really haven't found a comprehensive guide to joining the resistance. Can you please direct me to any such page/doc/video that would help me successfully join the Resistance? I'm even open to the idea of downloading a game save that has already done this(I have a REALLY FAST internet connection at home so it doesn't matter how big it is(I have gigabit internet service and consistently get a bit over 600Mbps speeds....
Thanks much, all! -Al