What's new

Tony’s Chocolonely Chocolate Circus | Zaandam Netherlands | Indoor Park

Matt N

CF Legend
Do they sell this chocolate in Britain, or is it only available in Europe?

I do wonder what this park will end up being like, and as many of you have said, I'd love it if Cadbury were to expand upon Cadbury World and do something similar in Birmingham! They even already have a dark ride in there!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I feel like this situation might be an enthusiastic idea from someone..

"Let's build a rollercoaster!! It'll be great!

..wait what? Rollercoasters cost how much?? Okay maybe we'll do something cheaper.."

VonRolland

Hyper Poster

I do wonder what this park will end up being like, and as many of you have said, I'd love it if Cadbury were to expand upon Cadbury World and do something similar in Birmingham! They even already have a dark ride in there!
That dark ride is better than some dark rides i've been on christ

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
It's available in Sainsburys and Waitrose (where I bought some for the first time a couple of weeks ago).

As others have said, it's very nice chocolate, but expensive. About twice the price of Cadbury's.

SDaniel

Roller Poster

Hersey Park is also home to a chocolate factory? :cool:

Rein

Roller Poster
Some bad news... Looopings is reporting about people living in the neighborhoud who don't want this project to happen. They are concerned about the noise levels (including screaming guests riding the coaster) and are willing to go to the extreme tyring to stop this.

SDaniel

Roller Poster
People are stupid! Maybe they can build an indoor RMC raptor? And on the building a 8K screen with a silent coaster riding round the buiding, haha!

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Some bad news... Looopings is reporting about people living in the neighborhoud who don't want this project to happen. They are concerned about the noise levels (including screaming guests riding the coaster) and are willing to go to the extreme tyring to stop this.
Not like very theme park in the past has had locals up in arms...Ah wait

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Tony's chocolonely are filled with GMO soy lecithin and are not safe for public health. I work at a natural foods store that sells these because they are higher quality due to the fair trade, slave labor free mission of the company, but the fact that they include GMO soy lecithin in their products is a major no no for me.

Lofty

CF Legend
So, it appears that Josh Steadman is involved in the creative development of this, which is great news. He's an ex-Imagineer and developed Evermore and a few other really cool projects. His set design is second to none, so it should be really cool once it's completed.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Fair to say this is dead
"In December 2021 the Tony Chocoloneley company announced that altered investment strategies and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic have made the company to abandon the 'Tony's Chocoloneley Chocolate Circus'-project."