What's new

Energylandia | Abyssus | Vekoma Shockwave+ | 2021

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
Has track for the mine train arrived yet?

This is a photo from October, I think

UBQog0F.jpg

Trax

Hyper Poster
Energylandia did a short "season opening" stream today were Aqualantis could be seen as well. Not much has happened since the last updates. At least the first launch has seen some progress.
Energylandia.jpg

On the other hand, Zadras queue has been slightly changed. Instead of crossing the path next to the ride, the park has built those bridges in the queue and exit. This should add a couple of seconds to Zadras queue; the tunnel on Zadra right before the airtime hill, as seen in the renderings, has not been built.

Source:
Another stream is scheduled for 3pm local time, so in roughly 3 hours.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Coaster Count is frankly something else...
In that case surely Heave Ho at Alton Towers is a cred...
Does it coast? Or is it constantly under power?

It’s not listed on Coaster Count.

Coaster Count allows you to select which types you yourself do and don’t personally count. Personally if you count mine trains and other powered coasters, as well as other shuttle coasters, I can’t think of a good reason not to count disk’os... I’m aware it’s a controversial subject though.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Coaster Count has been expanding their database to include a lot of controversial rides like Disk-o coasters and alpine coasters. You can still set up your filters to be as loose or strict as you'd like though.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Coaster Count has been expanding their database to include a lot of controversial rides like Disk-o coasters and alpine coasters. You can still set up your filters to be as loose or strict as you'd like though.
Alpine coasters definitely count Disko's etc nah