What's new

Energylandia | Abyssus | Vekoma Shockwave+ | 2021

JKM

Mega Poster
83709179_2293005964134816_6778987203876880384_o.jpg

TilenB

Strata Poster
April 30th and May 1st. Really late April haha. Will be visiting Legendia on April 29th according to our current plans.
Bear in mind that May 1st is a public Holiday in Poland (and in a lot of other continental European countries), so the park might be busy then.

Steel With Quality

Roller Poster
We’re there 20th to 23rd... No Legendia though. For one it’s only open weekends (closed 29th btw) And as good as Lech is, once you’ve done that several times and ‘one and done” all the other creds, it’s really all there is.

View attachment 7672
Oh wow thanks for the information! We thought that since they have holiday that week in Poland, that the parks would be open all week as well. We can do Legendia on May 1st then, and go to Energylandia first. I don't share your opinion on Legendia though. It's my first ever Theme park trip, and I want to enjoy everything that Legendia has to offer since theme park trips will be a rarity for me because of university and work. The flatrides look really interesting to me, really excited for the trackless darkride too! And taking the row boat on the lake will give some really promising views of Lech I think. The park is in size and what they have to offer nothing compared to Energylandia obviously, but for me it's a noteworthy park, definitly since it's in the same area as Energylandia is situated.

Last edited:

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Oh wow thanks for the information! We thought that since they have holiday that week in Poland, that the parks would be open all week as well. We can do Legendia on May 1st then, and go to Energylandia first. I don't share your opinion on Legendia though. It's my first ever Theme park trip, and I want to enjoy everything that Legendia has to offer since theme park trips will be a rarity for me because of university and work. The flatrides look really interesting to me, really excited for the trackless darkride too! And taking the row boat on the lake will give some really promising views of Lech I think. The park is in size and what they have to offer nothing compared to Energylandia obviously, but for me it's a noteworthy park, definitly since it's in the same area as Energylandia is situated.
You’re welcome ?

As for Legendia, if it’s your first trip, of course you should visit, I did!!! But keep in mind it may not even be a whole day park. There’s not a lot there, most of the flats are often closed (I think a few are closed permanently from this year) Same with the smaller coasters, they often close 1 or 2 for the entire day. I did not enjoy the dark ride unfortunately. To be fair, I’m not hugely into dark rides, but can really appreciate the good ones like Symbolica. Unfortunately it's no Symbolica.

You MUST visit at least once to try the amazing LECH, but just keep your expectations for the rest of the park within reason. It’s a nice little park, and should be great with continued investment, but still a work in progress. ?

ynnckstrm

Roller Poster
Hey there fellow enthusiasts!

How on earth will Energylandia finish this project by the start of April? 3 months to go and the track is far from being finished and there has been no work done regarding the theming.

The only other construction site I'm following as closely as Abyssus is FLY, so this might impact my judgement a bit, but having 3 months to go from this to what you can see in the teaser is very ambitious.

Do you think they will open on time? How far do you think the construction will have progressed by the start of April?

JKM

Mega Poster
That date is almost certain for Abyssus opening. The rest of the project is scheduled on April as well, but I guess they will open it step by step during the season.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Any news on the second cred, the mine train? Seen people say that's due for 2020 as well but not seen any news past the track being on site. Suppose they have ages to build it yet.

Last edited:

Trax

Hyper Poster
How on earth will Energylandia finish this project by the start of April? 3 months to go and the track is far from being finished and there has been no work done regarding the theming.

Just fyi: Zadra has been scheduled for 2020, then they said 2019, but the area was said to be finished in 2020, then the structure collapsed in March, and they opened it in August.
Except for the darkride, everything in the Dragon Zone opened in 2019.

I think that some parts of the theming might not be finished for the opening, but Energylandia is really fast when it comes to hands on work. Abyssus is, if you look closely, nearly finished, as most of the lower parts of the track are already constructed. When i visited in October, they had 5 or 6 cranes in the area (for comparison: Phantasialand had 3 for a short time for FLY). I have the feeling that manpower is not the issue in poland, and as soon as the ride is finished, we will start to see progress close to the track.

But just to be clear: If it was any other park, I'd say that an opening before Summer 2020 is impossible. But Energylandia is different.
I am planning a visit in April, and am quite certain that I will be able to experience Abyssus. Even if not, they already have 2 world class (in my opinion) roller coasters in the park.
Has anyone information regarding the Mine Train? I saw some of the tracks on site in October, but i have'nt seen anything regarding it's construction.

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
Just fyi: Zadra has been scheduled for 2020, then they said 2019, but the area was said to be finished in 2020, then the structure collapsed in March, and they opened it in August.
Except for the darkride, everything in the Dragon Zone opened in 2019.

I think that some parts of the theming might not be finished for the opening, but Energylandia is really fast when it comes to hands on work. Abyssus is, if you look closely, nearly finished, as most of the lower parts of the track are already constructed. When i visited in October, they had 5 or 6 cranes in the area (for comparison: Phantasialand had 3 for a short time for FLY). I have the feeling that manpower is not the issue in poland, and as soon as the ride is finished, we will start to see progress close to the track.

But just to be clear: If it was any other park, I'd say that an opening before Summer 2020 is impossible. But Energylandia is different.
I am planning a visit in April, and am quite certain that I will be able to experience Abyssus. Even if not, they already have 2 world class (in my opinion) roller coasters in the park.
Has anyone information regarding the Mine Train? I saw some of the tracks on site in October, but i have'nt seen anything regarding it's construction.

When we asked Energylandia's representatives after the press conference about the Mine Train, their response was "what Mine Train? ;)". Shortly after this, they added that they wanted to dose the info, so for now they'll keep it secret.

Also given that we have documentation for 2 accepted offers for mine train (exactly the same ones), but with 2 different deadlines for opening (2020 and 2021), it's possible that the first one for 2020 will be cancelled, and Mine Train will be scheduled for 2021. That's what we suppose right now.

Last edited:

oriolat2

Giga Poster
So, how many coasters next year? I feel like every time I check this thread, Energylandia execs are using the money cheat on RCT to plonk a new coaster.

Besides Abyssus and the supposed mine train, wasn't there a tilt coaster planned as well?

Steel With Quality

Roller Poster
So, how many coasters next year? I feel like every time I check this thread, Energylandia execs are using the money cheat on RCT to plonk a new coaster.

Besides Abyssus and the supposed mine train, wasn't there a tilt coaster planned as well?
They are opening a Zamperla Disk'O ride as well in the Atlantica area. But counting that as a rollercoaster credit is on your own. There is no Tilt coaster scheduled (yet). :)

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
They are opening a Zamperla Disk'O ride as well in the Atlantica area. But counting that as a rollercoaster credit is on your own. There is no Tilt coaster scheduled (yet). :)

There was Tilt Coaster scheduled already, but the offer got cancelled. Perhaps it was rescheduled to be built later on. First deadline was set on April 1st, 2021.

Source (Polish):