What's new

Top 10(ish): 2024 Edition - page 124

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Having finally gone out to several major parks I had not visited and then going to the CF live at KK/HW a few weekends ago, I feel like I've finally been able to settle on a top 10. Of course, I'm going to Knott's and Magic Mountain next week so this likely will update again shortly.

10. Storm Chaser
9. New Texas Giant
8. Maverick
7. Verbolten
6. Twisted Timbers
5. Skyrush
4. Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster
3. Voyage
2. El Toro
1. Steel Vengeance

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

New texas giant better then Storm chaser, you're going to have to explain that one to me. Definitely an usual opinion on here

Skeletor

Roller Poster
That’s some serious Verbolten love.
I was waiting for this exact comment lol. So that comes from the surprise factor of this ride. I had no idea what to expect going in and it blew me away. I loved every minute of it and the theming around it really feels great. Just felt very special, and intensity isn't always what wins me over.

New texas giant better then Storm chaser, you're going to have to explain that one to me. Definitely an usual opinion on here
Any small bias I have aside, it still really thrills me beginning to end and is a slightly longer ride which always wins points from me. As awesome as Storm Chaser is, it just didn't have the size and length factor I give to Giant.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I was waiting for this exact comment lol. So that comes from the surprise factor of this ride. I had no idea what to expect going in and it blew me away. I loved every minute of it and the theming around it really feels great. Just felt very special, and intensity isn't always what wins Me over.
It’s definitely a fun coaster, and the surprises got me as I knew nothing.

As for the theming, if you love Verbolten, then you’ll love the queue for Maximus’ Blitz Bahn at Toverland. It reminded me a lot of Verbolten’s queue. But better.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Last time I updated my list was after my China trip in April, but my list has seen some serious changes after a revisit to Cedar Point and new credits at Storyland, Darien Lake, Kentucky Kingdom, Holiday World, Kings Island, and Dorney Park.

New credits in bold, moved credits in italics

1) The Voyage - Three letters. Wow. Never has a ride’s name fit the coaster so well. In the afternoon this thing flies and it was already my number one, but at night it reaches a completely different level. The sheer amount of airtime, positives, and pure fun are just immeasurable. The first two camelbacks, the double down, and triple down are some of the greatest moments ever.
2) Python in Bamboo Forest
3) Helix
4) Dinoconda
5) Boulder Dash
6) OCT Thrust
7) Maverick
8) Lightning Run - Here was probably the biggest surprise of the trip! Lightning Run was an onslaught of ejector! The drop was fantastic, the following hill was incredible, and the finale just brings everything together. This is what the Mega Lites should feel like.
9) Skyrush
10) Wildfire
11) Storm Chaser - Big surprise here as KK’s top two really delivered! I wish the second half was a bit more sustained but the airtime, laterals, and craziness make this a for sure top 15 for me.
12) Steel Vengeance - What an awesome ride! Steel Vengeance just doesn’t match the craziness of some other RMCs in my opinion however and the second half feels very mechanical and repetitive. Love the outer bank and wave turn so much however.
13) STR
14) Coaster Through The Clouds
15) Wicked Cyclone
16) Dauling Dragon (Red)
17) Starry Sky Ripper
18) Phantom’s Revenge - In the morning this was a bit underwhelming but MAN it warmed up! The ravine drop is absolutely incredible and the two hills next to the station deliver some of the craziest ejector of all time. Night rides make this unique coaster even better.
19) El Toro
20) Boardwalk Bullet
21) Time Traveler
22) Thundercoaster
23) Tron
24) Roar-o-saurus - I expected good airtime from this mini GG but what I got was some of the best ejector ever. That return trip is absolute madness and it still leaves room for awesome laterals as well, all done in an amazing setting beneath the White Mountains of NH.
25) Mystic Timbers - Frankly this was very disappointing in the morning but it definitely warmed up throughout the day and delivered some great airtime and laterals.
26) Diamondback - Had only been on Nitro for B&M hypers before this so I was shocked by the fantastically sustained airtime on the first few camelbacks! The finale doesn’t do much at all but love the first hills.
27) Mega Lite
28) Outlaw Run
29) Steel Curtain - Kennywood made a great investment here! Such a popular ride and for good reason. I love the non-restrictive restraints and this ride has fantastic whip and some pretty good airtime too!
30) Magnum XL 200 - Rerides on Magnum have moved it up a ton in my rankings! The hill before the turnaround provides some incredible sustained airtime and the return trip is such fun ejector.
Other notable new credits:
31) Legend - One word is all I need for this one. LATERALS!
33) Jack Rabbit - The double down is absolute madness. Definitely one of my all time favorite elements. Back row at night it gives the scariest airtime I’ve ever felt!
36) Ride of Steel - Great hyper but nothing compared to STR, Skyrush, or CTTC. Some dead spots and airtime wasn’t as sustained as expected on the final hills. Still a ton of fun however!
38) Raven - Great setting and a couple great ejector moments!

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
I can’t rank them accurately because the ranking could vary from day to day, but of the 63 coasters I’ve ridden, this is my top tier in no particular order:

-Fury 325
-Millennium Force
-Incredible Hulk Coaster
-Raptor
-Maverick
-Afterburn
-Copperhead Strike
-Goliath (Over Georgia)
-Mindbender (Over Georgia)
-Thunderhead

Honorable mentions would include Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, and Verbolten. All three of those coasters are probably some of my favorite overall attractions, but I can’t rank them purely as coasters.

I have yet to ride an RMC, and some of these coasters might not even be solidly in this tier. But if I had to pick ten coasters that made me think “holy ****”, the ten listed above are probably it.

Last edited:

Bedholm

Roller Poster
Recently completed a trip to the Gold Coast. Not a lot of coasters ridden (15 to be exact), yet one of them was amongst the very best in the world. DC Rivals was absolutely phenomenal. A near perfect coaster. My only complaints is I wish the airtime was just slightly more sustained. The layout is just perfect though. A perfect balance of negatives, positives, and lats. Backwards amplifies everything about the ride up to another level. I did opt to rank DC Rivals and its backwards experience separately as there is a big difference between the 2.

0A. Trimless Voyage
0B. DC Rivals Backwards
1. Expedition GeForce
2. El Toro
3. Voyage
4. DC Rivals
5. Skyrush
6. Taron
7. Wildfire
8. Helix
9. Phoenix
10. Lightning Rod
11. Piraten
12. Intimidator 305
13. Steel Vengeance
14. Hyperion
15. Maverick
16. Twisted Colossus
17. iSpeed
18. Fury 325
19. Millennium Force
20. Montu
21. Nemesis
22. Shambhala
23. X2
24. Rampage
25. Balder

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
My current top 10:

1 Taron (Phantasialand)
2 Untamed (Walibi Holland)
3 Big One (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)
4 Troy (Toverland)
5 Black Mamba (Phantasialand)
6 Stealth (Thorpe Park)
7 Goliath (Walibi Holland)
8 Rock N' Roller Coaster (Disney Paris - Farewell ?)
9 Big Thunder Mountain (Disney Paris, the island tunnel thing is just insanely well done)
10 Fenix (Toverland)

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Recently completed a trip to the Gold Coast. Not a lot of coasters ridden (15 to be exact), yet one of them was amongst the very best in the world. DC Rivals was absolutely phenomenal. A near perfect coaster. My only complaints is I wish the airtime was just slightly more sustained. The layout is just perfect though. A perfect balance of negatives, positives, and lats. Backwards amplifies everything about the ride up to another level. I did opt to rank DC Rivals and its backwards experience separately as there is a big difference between the 2.

0A. Trimless Voyage
0B. DC Rivals Backwards
1. Expedition GeForce
2. El Toro
3. Voyage
4. DC Rivals
5. Skyrush
6. Taron
7. Wildfire
8. Helix
9. Phoenix
10. Lightning Rod
11. Piraten
12. Intimidator 305
13. Steel Vengeance
14. Hyperion
15. Maverick
16. Twisted Colossus
17. iSpeed
18. Fury 325
19. Millennium Force
20. Montu
21. Nemesis
22. Shambhala
23. X2
24. Rampage
25. Balder
Love the list, Bradley. We definitely have similar tastes for the most part, so I guess I had better get my way to Australia somehow and get on that thing.

—MestnyiGeroi (aka StamfordBridge)

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Last time I updated my list was after my China trip in April, but my list has seen some serious changes after a revisit to Cedar Point and new credits at Storyland, Darien Lake, Kentucky Kingdom, Holiday World, Kings Island, and Dorney Park.

New credits in bold, moved credits in italics

1) The Voyage - Three letters. Wow. Never has a ride’s name fit the coaster so well. In the afternoon this thing flies and it was already my number one, but at night it reaches a completely different level. The sheer amount of airtime, positives, and pure fun are just immeasurable. The first two camelbacks, the double down, and triple down are some of the greatest moments ever.
2) Python in Bamboo Forest
3) Helix
4) Dinoconda
5) Boulder Dash
6) OCT Thrust
7) Maverick
8) Lightning Run - Here was probably the biggest surprise of the trip! Lightning Run was an onslaught of ejector! The drop was fantastic, the following hill was incredible, and the finale just brings everything together. This is what the Mega Lites should feel like.
9) Skyrush
10) Wildfire
11) Storm Chaser - Big surprise here as KK’s top two really delivered! I wish the second half was a bit more sustained but the airtime, laterals, and craziness make this a for sure top 15 for me.
12) Steel Vengeance - What an awesome ride! Steel Vengeance just doesn’t match the craziness of some other RMCs in my opinion however and the second half feels very mechanical and repetitive. Love the outer bank and wave turn so much however.
13) STR
14) Coaster Through The Clouds
15) Wicked Cyclone
16) Dauling Dragon (Red)
17) Starry Sky Ripper
18) Phantom’s Revenge - In the morning this was a bit underwhelming but MAN it warmed up! The ravine drop is absolutely incredible and the two hills next to the station deliver some of the craziest ejector of all time. Night rides make this unique coaster even better.
19) El Toro
20) Boardwalk Bullet
21) Time Traveler
22) Thundercoaster
23) Tron
24) Roar-o-saurus - I expected good airtime from this mini GG but what I got was some of the best ejector ever. That return trip is absolute madness and it still leaves room for awesome laterals as well, all done in an amazing setting beneath the White Mountains of NH.
25) Mystic Timbers - Frankly this was very disappointing in the morning but it definitely warmed up throughout the day and delivered some great airtime and laterals.
26) Diamondback - Had only been on Nitro for B&M hypers before this so I was shocked by the fantastically sustained airtime on the first few camelbacks! The finale doesn’t do much at all but love the first hills.
27) Mega Lite
28) Outlaw Run
29) Steel Curtain - Kennywood made a great investment here! Such a popular ride and for good reason. I love the non-restrictive restraints and this ride has fantastic whip and some pretty good airtime too!
30) Magnum XL 200 - Rerides on Magnum have moved it up a ton in my rankings! The hill before the turnaround provides some incredible sustained airtime and the return trip is such fun ejector.
Other notable new credits:
31) Legend - One word is all I need for this one. LATERALS!
33) Jack Rabbit - The double down is absolute madness. Definitely one of my all time favorite elements. Back row at night it gives the scariest airtime I’ve ever felt!
36) Ride of Steel - Great hyper but nothing compared to STR, Skyrush, or CTTC. Some dead spots and airtime wasn’t as sustained as expected on the final hills. Still a ton of fun however!
38) Raven - Great setting and a couple great ejector moments!
Enjoyed reading that. Out of curiosity, when was the last time you rode Boulder Dash?

Bedholm

Roller Poster
^Interesting play. Never really thought about splitting it.
Backwards is so good and makes the ride so hard to quantify in a list.
The thought crossed my mind with Trimless Voyage a few months ago and DC Rivals seemed like the next logical coaster to implement the 0 ranking. Both of the coasters I give a 0 ranking aren't technically in my official rankings as I judge on the average everyday ride, but both rides in their peak conditions are something too special to not acknowledge.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Update!

1.TaronPhantasialand
2.Flying AcesFerrari World Abu Dhabi
3.X2Six Flags Magic Mountain
4.ShambhalaPortAventura Park
5.KatunMirabilandia
6.GoliathWalibi Holland
7.Expedition GeForceHoliday Park
8.iSpeedMirabilandia
9.Black MambaPhantasialand
10.TatsuSix Flags Magic Mountain
11.TroyToverland
12.Wild MouseLuna Park
13.KarachoErlebnispark Tripsdrill
14.Hair RaiserOcean Park
15.Giant DipperSanta Cruz Beach Boardwalk
16.PulsarWalibi Belgium
17.NemesisAlton Towers
18.Wild MousePleasure Beach Blackpool
19.Silver StarEuropa Park
20.Oblivion - The Black HoleGardaland
21.Gravity MaxDiscovery World
22.Wodan Timbur CoasterEuropa Park
23.Superman EscapeWarner Bros. Movie World
24.Hyperspace MountainHong Kong Disneyland
25.Joris en de Draak (Vuur)Efteling
26.Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine CarsHong Kong Disneyland
27.KumbaBusch Gardens Tampa
28.GoliathSix Flags Magic Mountain
29.RevolutionPleasure Beach Blackpool
30.blue fire MegacoasterEuropa Park
31.AirAlton Towers
32.Insane SpeedJanfusun Fancyworld
33.Van Helsing's FactoryMovie Park Germany
34.Anubis: The RidePlopsaland De Panne
35.Winjas (Fear)Phantasialand
36.Wild West Mine TrainOcean Park
37.Muntanya RussaTibidabo
38.Olympia LoopingOktoberfest
39.Formula RossaFerrari World Abu Dhabi
40.StealthThorpe Park
41.Sky ScreamHoliday Park
42.Thunder LoopAttractiepark Slagharen
43.FamilieachtbaanBillyBird Park Hemelrijk
44.PendoloOsteria Ai Pioppi
45.Baron 1898Efteling
46.RattenmühleFamilypark
47.Dragon KhanPortAventura Park
48.Formule XDrievliet Family Park
49.Diving Machine G5Janfusun Fancyworld
50.Saw - The RideThorpe Park

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Update!

1.TaronPhantasialand
2.Flying AcesFerrari World Abu Dhabi
3.X2Six Flags Magic Mountain
4.ShambhalaPortAventura Park
5.KatunMirabilandia
6.GoliathWalibi Holland
7.Expedition GeForceHoliday Park
8.iSpeedMirabilandia
9.Black MambaPhantasialand
10.TatsuSix Flags Magic Mountain
11.TroyToverland
12.Wild MouseLuna Park
13.KarachoErlebnispark Tripsdrill
14.Hair RaiserOcean Park
15.Giant DipperSanta Cruz Beach Boardwalk
16.PulsarWalibi Belgium
17.NemesisAlton Towers
18.Wild MousePleasure Beach Blackpool
19.Silver StarEuropa Park
20.Oblivion - The Black HoleGardaland
21.Gravity MaxDiscovery World
22.Wodan Timbur CoasterEuropa Park
23.Superman EscapeWarner Bros. Movie World
24.Hyperspace MountainHong Kong Disneyland
25.Joris en de Draak (Vuur)Efteling
26.Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine CarsHong Kong Disneyland
27.KumbaBusch Gardens Tampa
28.GoliathSix Flags Magic Mountain
29.RevolutionPleasure Beach Blackpool
30.blue fire MegacoasterEuropa Park
31.AirAlton Towers
32.Insane SpeedJanfusun Fancyworld
33.Van Helsing's FactoryMovie Park Germany
34.Anubis: The RidePlopsaland De Panne
35.Winjas (Fear)Phantasialand
36.Wild West Mine TrainOcean Park
37.Muntanya RussaTibidabo
38.Olympia LoopingOktoberfest
39.Formula RossaFerrari World Abu Dhabi
40.StealthThorpe Park
41.Sky ScreamHoliday Park
42.Thunder LoopAttractiepark Slagharen
43.FamilieachtbaanBillyBird Park Hemelrijk
44.PendoloOsteria Ai Pioppi
45.Baron 1898Efteling
46.RattenmühleFamilypark
47.Dragon KhanPortAventura Park
48.Formule XDrievliet Family Park
49.Diving Machine G5Janfusun Fancyworld
50.Saw - The RideThorpe Park
I’ve heard plenty of people praise Hair Raiser’s view but never the ride itself. What made you rank it so highly?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
In July! It’s one of my home parks so I’ll actually be there in a couple of days. Boulder Dash was one of the rides that got me into coasters and I still think it holds up with the best of them to this day.
Ah. I’m sure you’ve heard the opinion that the coaster is long past its prime. I’m glad you still enjoy it so much.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
1. Steel Vengeance
2. Twisted Timbers
3. Fury 325
4. Maverick
5. Millennium Force
6. Top Thrill Dragster
7. Mystic Timbers
8. Diamondback
9. Raptor (Cedar Point)
10. Beast

11. Magnum XL 200
12. Shivering Timbers
13. Apollo's Chariot
14. Griffon
15. Dominator
16. Valravn
17. Alpengeist
18. Banshee
19. Afterburn
20. Intimidator 305
Time for a shake-up!

1. Steel Vengeance
2. Twisted Timbers
3. Fury 325
4. Skyrush: This ride exceeded my expectations, and then some! The restraints were much better than I expected. The turns and airtime were much more intense than I thought they would as well. I find it ironic that this is #4 and I305 is just barely in my top 30.
5. Phoenix: Like Skyrush, this obliterated my expectations! Every single moment of airtime was extremely unique. Some moments you're basically standing. Others, you're floating perfectly between the lap bar and the seat, leaving nothing for your legs to touch. It's easily my favorite wooden coaster.
6. Fahrenheit: Another ride that exceeded my expectations in PA, Fahrenheit had some of the best inversions I've ever experienced. It kind of reminded me of a Sit-down Raptor, with multiple inversions. Super intense, and the corkscrews were the best corkscrews I've ever experienced.
7. Maverick
8. Millennium Force
9. Top Thrill Dragster
10. Mystic Timbers

11. Behemoth: WOW. Easily the best B&M hyper I've ridden! I sat in the middle and still got really good floater airtime. Barely any noticeable trims, and a super good turnaround.
12. Diamondback
13. Shivering Timbers
14. Leviathan: A great coaster overall, but not really a great "Giga" coaster. The speed hill is cool, but that's about all I have to say about this ride.
15. Magnum XL-200
16. Apollo's Chariot
17. Beast
18. Lightning Racer: Not really gonna rank the 2 coasters separately, but I do count it as 2 credits. That being said, these are 2 really fun rides! Not anything too intense, but it's really fun and a lot smoother than I expected.
19. Yukon Striker: Wow, does this thing HAUL through the first half! While I prefer Valravn's first drop, the rest of the layout is super intense and keeps it's speed the entire ride. The last Immelmann is super whippy in the back row too!
20. Raptor

Luca B

Mega Poster
So I went on a trip to the US this past summer, riding many of my bucket list coasters so I thought I may as well update my rankings.
(New additions are in Bold)
1. Lightning Rod- This coaster really blew me away, the ride is a barrage of non-stop ejector. Some of the highlights of the ride include the drop which delivers phenomenal sustained ejector in every row, the massive wave turn which give amazing laterals and ejector and obviously the quad down which provides some of the strongest ejector out there. The coaster is perfectly paced, really intense and smooth. I can not fault the ride, and every time I rode, the coaster took my breath away therefore securing this ride as my number 1.
2. Skyrush- Skyrush is by far the most intense coaster I've ridden, it starts with by far the best drop on any coaster I've ridden, providing an insane moment of ejector half way down the drop; every time before the drop I was slightly nervous because of how intense it was. Skyrush has the perfect combination, positives and laterals throughout the ride, never relenting until the end. Despite its intensity, Skyrush didn't blow me away quite as much as LRod mainly because Lightning Rod maintains its speed perfectly which makes the ride slightly more exciting.
3. Storm Chaser- Holy ejector! This ride is some of RMC's finest work, delivering so much airtime throughout the ride. The drop was surprisingly fun, however the ride really picked up some steam going through the first airtime hill which has perfectly sustained and really strong ejector. The twisted hills on this ride provide an amazing combination of laterals and airtime, having really strong ejector on the hills, and the turn between the two hills having surprisingly strong laterals. The finale of the ride was also phenomenal, with the trick track double up having the strongest airtime on any coaster I've ridden. I would say this ride is really well paced, even the "dead spots" on this ride which are the overbanks and inversions were really fun. As the park was empty, I was able to get 38 rides on this beast, and I was able to get loads of room on many of my rides, solidifying this ride as a top 3 coaster for me.
4. Steel Vengeance- Steel Vengeance is definitely one of the most impressive rides out there, it features so much airtime and is still really intense. The problem with this ride for me is that it is not nearly as intense as any of the rides I rank near it, however the sheer quantity makes up for it. I'd say the first half is what really makes this ride, it has some of the best sustained ejector out there. The 2nd half is also really fun, however I felt it could be more intense. And when this ride is trimmed, the 2nd half is much worse. Overall I still loved this ride, however it isn't really as much of my style of ride.
5. Voyage- At first I was disappointed by this ride, however I soon learnt that this ride warms up a lot during the day. When this ride is warmed up it provides a great mixture of sustained ejector, quick pops of ejector, laterals and positives. The twister section of this ride is insane, I was flung around constantly during the tight turns and airtime hills of the ride. The final 3rd of the ride is also amazing, and the ride maintains its speed perfectly. This ride at night is a completely different story, what was already phenomenal became even better as it runs so fast and you can not see what element are coming, I'd go as far as saying its the best experience on a coaster. The one trimless night ride I got was even better, and if I ranked this ride based solely off my night rides it'd definitely be my favourite coaster.
6. Schwur Des Kärnan- Despite the coaster moving down 5 spots in my rankings, I still love it due to its unique layout featuring some of Europe's best airtime, laterals and positive forces. This coaster has some amazing moments, however the elements that really stand out are the non inverting sea serpent roll which features strong ejector while the train is violently snapping from side to side and the two back to back overbanks which start with amazing positives, a violent pop of ejector and then brutal laterals. My only problem with this ride is in the second half there are a couple of less intense elements, however the highlights of this ride are some of the best on any coaster.
7. El Toro- This ride features some really strong airtime and surprisingly strong positives for a woodie. However my biggest gripe with the ride is while the airtime is really strong and sustained, it isn't very violent, and its a slower build up to the ejector. Also the ride has a few less exciting elements, however I would definitely not consider them boring.
8. Fury 325- Despite objectively this ride not being anything incredible, it is just so fun due to the sheer speed of the ride. The coaster also features some great forces which really add to the sensation of speed.
9. Twisted Colossus- I really enjoyed this ride, it has a couple great drops, and a plethora of fun, strong ejector moments, most notably the dive off the raised section on the blue side which has great sustained ejector. This ride also has some great inversions, probably some of the best on any RMC. This coaster isn't as high as some of the other RMCs as the airtime isn't quite as strong and the double ups at the end of both layouts do slightly let up.
10. Lightning Run- This coaster blew me away, it starts of with a really intense drop into a layout filled with strong positives, great ejector and violent laterals. The coaster's middle section does't maintain its speed too well, however some of the elements in the middle section such as the wave turn are amazing, and the airtime finale of this ride is really fun, having some insanely strong airtime. This ride feels like a smaller scale RMC but with positive forces as well, which makes up for some of the ejector moments on this ride being slightly less strong than a couple RMCs.
11. Twisted Cyclone- While the first half of this ride is nothing outstanding, the second half of Twisted Cyclone is a bombardment of airtime and laterals, violently throwing you in every direction. This coaster features some strong airtime for an RMC, however it isn't quite as strong as Storm Chaser's or LRod's airtime causing this ride to drop a bit in my rankings.
12. Wildfire- Wildfire definitely has one of the best starts out of any coaster, with it having a crazy drop with really strong airtime, an amazing zero g stall, and the really whippy outward banked wave turn which has amazing ejector and whip when exiting the element. However after that, all of the elements are relatively weak, providing some of RMC's weakest airtime. There are still a couple of good moments in the second half, such as the outward banked hill after the 2nd inversion, and the final inversion, however nothing lived up to the first 3 elements.
13. Phantom's Revenge- This ride was another coaster that disappointed in the morning, however as the ride warmed up it changed completely. The ride has some great airtime and some surprising positives, on top of all that, the ride is right on the hillside, making for some great view. The restraints on this ride, were fantastic, with me being able to easily get plenty of room on every ride, which really enhanced the experience.
14. Hyperion- For me this ride has the same issue as Wildfire, with only a few of the elements on this ride being outstanding. The drop, first hill, twist and dive and final 2 hills on the ride are all unbelievable, however moments such as the speed hills and the floater hill are pointless, therefore detracting from the experience as a whole.
15. X2- This coaster makes absolutely know sense, I only got to ride it once, and I still can't understand what happened to me during that ride. I feel that this ride will move up when I get the chance to re ride it.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Digging all the Skyrush love guys!

All aboard the Skyrush train @Snoo
giphy.gif