What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
D6cIRuvWwAAPobm.png

Just a few rails away from being complete!!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
That queue line does look incredibly short! It
Will be interesting to see how this ride effects the parks attendance.

Seeing it from that Ariel view has got me really excited, I didn’t realise how many elements this ride really has!

Dar

Hyper Poster
If you look at the old aerial picture, they've added an extra chunk onto the old Robin Hood queue. Hopefully it's a big enough chunk, but it looks like there's plenty of room for overflow on bus days.

I know it's such a whiny enthusiast complaint, but I kinda wish the DIC went all the way over the top and carried on rotating round to the left, instead of stopping at 90 degrees and rotating back the other way

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I know it's such a whiny enthusiast cokmplaint, but I kinda wish the DIC went all the way over the top and carried on rotating round to the left, instead of stopping at 90 degrees and rotating back the other way
No, I wouldn't say that's too whiny. The cutback inversions on RMCs are very hit and miss. Some are good (Outlaw Run), but others are a bit poop (Steel Vengeance). I'm hoping for the former, of course.

Yoris Kerkhoff

Roller Poster
From Looopings.nl:
Walibi Holland has celebrated a small party this afternoon. In the presence of park employees, construction workers and a few fans, the very last part of the new rollecoaster Untamed was placed. That happened with stirring music, flamethrowers and confetti.
In a speech, Walibi director Mascha van Till thanked her staff, external suppliers and roller coaster manufacturer Rocky Mountain Construction (RMC). Then the last part of the track appeared. Three different flags were placed on it: the Dutch for Walibi, the American for RMC and the Frisian for project leader Wiebe Damstra.
It is expected that it will take another two weeks for testing to take place. "I'd like to sacrifice myself and act as a test dummy," Van Till said. "Even if it'd be my last ride. I really can't wait." The attraction will be officially opened on Monday 1 July.