What's new

Walibi Rhône-Alpes | Mystic | Gerstlauer Infinity

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Well it is a Gerstlauer. We're you honestly expecting RMC-level profiling? ;)

Well RMC's profiling is rather flat these days, so Gerstlauer are doing a much better job...
dz2lk04nghl21.jpg

Hutch

Strata Poster
Some of these elements do look a little wonky (don’t like how that first drop looks in particular). It’ll probably be fine if it has lap bars but I can just never get excited by a new Gerstlauer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Haha, that ending touch with the "broken track" on the stall is so cool. And I'm sure the hangtime will be amazing, looks like you'll get an ejector moment to pop you out of your seat at the end of the roll as well. A lot more extreme shaped than I was anticipating, really really awesome, probably going to be a wicked negative G experience there.

Edit:

Xx0WUPT

I mean, look at that! You'll be forced out of your seat and then kept out while you're free hanging! Absolutely baller on Gerstlauer's part.

Further edit:

Why does it say "new member?" :( Do you know how long I've been registered to this forum? Probably like 9 or 10 years now lol, I just don't post much until recently lol. It used to say something cooler, please change it back! :D

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
I really don't think you'll be going fast enough on that stall to get anything close to a "wicked negative G experience". I can't judge how long the straight part of the track is but the trains can't roll to the very edge.

Why does it say "new member?"

Probably like 9 or 10 years now lol, I just don't post much until recently lol.
Pretty much just answered your own question. Do you really care what that little bit says, though?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I mean, look at that! You'll be forced out of your seat and then kept out while you're free hanging! Absolutely baller on Gerstlauer's part.
Yeah, that actually looks more like heartlining to me. Combination of angle of photo and misleading heartlining geometry at play here, I think.

Why does it say "new member?" :( Do you know how long I've been registered to this forum? Probably like 9 or 10 years now lol, I just don't post much until recently lol. It used to say something cooler, please change it back! :D
The titles are (except for those of us fortunate enough to have a custom one) based solely on the number of posts you've made. You've been signed up since 2010, BUT have only posted 18 times. Sadly our system doesn't have a smarter way of handling that... :p

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
I think you're right about the angle and the heart-lining now that I look at the side photo again. And yeah, I figured as much with the post count thing haha.