What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Tigris | Premier SkyRocket II

Pear

Strata Poster
There will be comfort collars you can see the clips for them on the restraints. They just haven't been installed yet.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
They're literally not even that bad. Have you even ridden one the models with vests? They're still really fun!
I agree! Tempesto at Busch Gardens Williamsburg offers a lot of different sensations in one short ride - hangtime, forward launch, backward launch, bizarre vertical twists, whip and even a hint of airtime. The comfort collars are just awkward when navigating the side-to-side motions, that's all.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I think it's just stupid to murder operations for the sake of these comfort collars.

Hopefully Busch will get rid of them just like other Premiers have dropped using OTSR in the past.

Matt N

CF Legend
That's coincidental; Tigris opens the day I fly home from Florida! It doesn't impact me because I never had any plans to visit Busch Gardens anyway, but that's still a coincidence!

Hutch

Strata Poster
You’re not missing much. The ride is alright, most of the other coasters in the park are better too. Plus with so many of these popping up nowadays, you’ll likely come across another one down the line. Really the only thing you’d be missing is the +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk