What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Snoo

The Legend
Are you serious? We've just established that there was a storm blowing chimneys off houses and you're suggesting that maybe the park pressed RMC to build the coaster too fast and that's why it collapsed? You must know a lot about the inner workings of Energylandia, to be able to jump to your conclusions like that. Pretty impressive.

You're getting quite hostile for an opinion. I could be right, or could be wrong. That is typically what "suggesting" means.. lol. MAN! Ya'll getting quite butthurt over this. Wait.. DID YOU BRING IT DOWN??!? ARE YOU THE INSIDERS?!

2e9vc1.jpg

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Well, the coaster is on the ground, so something evidently went wrong.

Strong wind reaching 140km / h ... That's what went wrong. A ready structure at 100% would not collapse, now we have to wait for the completion of the expertise and count on the fact that the work will be resumed very quickly.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
You're getting quite hostile for an opinion. I could be right, or could be wrong. That is typically what "suggesting" means.. lol. MAN! Ya'll getting quite butthurt over this. Wait.. DID YOU BRING IT DOWN??!? ARE YOU THE INSIDERS?!

2e9vc1.jpg

I might have overreacted a bit there, I apologize for that. But I just don't get why anyone would make such uneducated guesses tbh.

Snoo

The Legend
I might have overreacted a bit there, I apologize for that. But I just don't get why anyone would make such uneducated guesses tbh.
To be honest, some of it is based off of what I've seen in the industry over the last few decades.. as well as hunches. "Uneducated" is a bit of a stretch as I've seen companies, not amusement parks, but companies do much worse and much stupider with my time on this planet but the circumstances surrounding this park have been suspicious since the beginning. It feels very Dubai to me if you remember that rush of projects which never panned out.

As I said.. I could be wrong! I could be diving down rabbit holes to my death but I see similarities I personally cannot ignore and worry that not only the investors but the park management and anyone dealing with the park could be pushing this way too hard to make it a shining star.

Snoo

The Legend
The first pieces of the track are already in place :D Most likely, they deal with a part of the track that was intact until the expertise of the destroyed part was completed. We hope that PabloA will quickly show us pictures of progress.
I wonder how long the delay will cost opening. I know some were optimistic of late this year opening but I'm willing to bet they hold off.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
That looks lovely. It's nice to see them continuing work on the undamaged parts of the ride. Have they started re-building the giant structure yet?

Last edited:

Hutch

Strata Poster
Seems pretty drawn out. Hopefully it'll be taken at a good speed, especially as it's also going uphill.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
The brake run is quite high up if you look at the pov videos, which also show that it does take it at quite some speed too.