What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Tigris | Premier SkyRocket II

Hutch

Strata Poster
At least the color scheme is good. Wasn't a huge fan at first because they already have orange creds in Sheikra and Scorpion, but I've realized this is a slightly different shade. The black supports complement it well too.

I'm trying to treat this as a bonus +1 before all hell breaks loose with the RMC.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Glad this is done, it's a nice addition for the park, just a shame it has collars. Does this make Busch the first park with two triple-launch coasters?
At least the color scheme is good. Wasn't a huge fan at first because they already have orange creds in Sheikra...
S2Nxhly.gif

Edward M

Strata Poster
Well.. it's there? Man I could not be less excited for this. Am I the only one?
NOPE, these are better boomerangs and I appreciate how little space they take up. But, even with lap bars, I found it bleh. Put on those weird collars, any interest is gone. At least they’ll be another cred when the RMC opens.

MakoMania

Mega Poster
I for one am pretty excited for this. It's not going to be a world beater but it'll be fun. Looks great in the Stanleyville area as well.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I’m going to Busch Gardens Tampa (former homepark. Haven’t been there in nearly 4 years, sooooo excited) around April 20. Do we think Tigris will be open by then?

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
I’m going to Busch Gardens Tampa (former homepark. Haven’t been there in nearly 4 years, sooooo excited) around April 20. Do we think Tigris will be open by then?
Maybe, Maybe Not. Normally BGT opens there rides around Late May and Early June (as seen with Cobra's Curse). But the fast developement looks interesting so it could be a real possibility that it opens in March at this pace!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Minus the green, which I dont understand, I don't think they are worse than Railblazer. Kinda fits the park with Cheetah Hunt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk