What's new

Nagashima Spa Land | Hakugei | RMC I-Box Conversion of White Cyclone

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
I forget how huge that thing is! Excited to see what kinda weird elements RMC cram into that helix area.
HEY THERE EVERYONE! MY NAME'S ALI A AND WE HAVE CONFIRMED NEWS FROM THE GUY WHO LIVES BEHIND MY HOUSE THAT THE GIANT HELIX WILL BECOME A 520 DEGREE SCORPION TAIL ELEMENT FOLLOWED BY A VERTICAL LOOP AND THIS NEW RIDE IS SUPPOSED TO BE TALLER THAN STEEL DRAGON, BUT STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO COMING UP
DA DA DA D DA AD A D BI BIB BBIB B WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

Snoo

The Legend
HEY THERE EVERYONE! MY NAME'S ALI A AND WE HAVE CONFIRMED NEWS FROM THE GUY WHO LIVES BEHIND MY HOUSE THAT THE GIANT HELIX WILL BECOME A 520 DEGREE SCORPION TAIL ELEMENT FOLLOWED BY A VERTICAL LOOP AND THIS NEW RIDE IS SUPPOSED TO BE TALLER THAN STEEL DRAGON, BUT STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO COMING UP
DA DA DA D DA AD A D BI BIB BBIB B WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

tumblr_n9301ed1mh1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Snoo

The Legend
We were chatting about this while riding Steel Vengeance, this ride has the capability to surpass SteVe in pure amazing simply because you have so much to work with. There aren't many BIG woodies out there with the structure that allows you to do a lot with the layout. I have very high hopes for this puppy and even if it doesn't live up to them fully, I still think it will be a good ride.