What's new

CF Lives 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Agree with the general consensus about Poland - i'd still be up for it, as others have said if we keep putting it off another year we will never go!

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
I'd love to do Poland but I can't go this year for work reasons. I'd absolutely join if it happened next year though!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
The Belgium jaunt sounds the most convincing for an alternative Live and is a much more solid trip than mopping up France. I've been to those four parks though so probably wouldn't come along.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Regarding the dates that Ian put for Ghosterforce, I have a semi plan in place now. I will not do Billy Bird as I already have that cred, so I changed around (for myself at the moment) that day to do dippie doe in the morning of the Toverland day.

Here is my itinerary at this time:
14th: Walibi Belgium (3)
15th: Plopsa Indoor Haslett (1) - De Valkenier (2) - Mondo Verde (1)
16th: Phantasialand?
17th: Efteling
18th:
19th: Slagharen (2) & Hellendoorn (3)
20th: Dippie Doe (1) / Toverland (1)
21st: Walibi Holland (1)
22nd:
23rd:
24th Plopsa de panne (1)

The brackets are the amount of creds I will get at each place, I am hoping 3rd time lucky for Psyke Underground.
I will have 1 space in my car at the moment, also with current plans, I need to bring a giant 500 sign with me....

Kkc

Roller Poster
Anyone know how you ask for permission but i want to know from coaster force himself how are you allowed

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Have the lives been decided now or are we still waiting for parks to finish rides?

Want to come on at least one this year as last year was so fab but not sure which at this point.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Have the lives been decided now or are we still waiting for parks to finish rides?

Want to come on at least one this year as last year was so fab but not sure which at this point.

I think the dates on the last page are final! We’re approaching a few so wouldnt be surprised to see a seperate topic pop up for the Blackpool Live soon cough @Ian cough

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ok, confirming Poland for this year.

Poland - Sat/Sun 22-23 September

People who put their hands up - are you still happy with these dates?

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Ditto to Nic - I'll look into booking flights soon, there's a handy 9:50pm one back from Krakow on the Sunday!

I Guess the GF live dates are confirmed - I'll probably book flights for that too!

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm still not 100% on going, but that's probably the weekend that suits me the most. I might extend it for a couple of days, perhaps adding a second day at Energylandia

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'm mad for this, properly mad for it, but as is usually the way with these things I have to overcome the not-insignificant obstacle of getting permission off Mrs Howie.
And what with a 10 day jaunt to Murica coming up in just over a fortnight, I fear I may have blown my allowance for this season. Best chance might be to bring her along too and tag on some culch and stuff, but we'll see how it goes.
Either way, perfectly happy with the dates.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I have to overcome the not-insignificant obstacle of getting permission off Mrs Howie.
As the saying goes, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission ;)
I think myself and Mrs witchfinder are probably going to have a short break in Poland with the CF Live in the middle of it, as she's keen to visit the country again.

Status
Not open for further replies.