What's new

Alton Towers Recreation In Parkitect

Matthew Fair

Mega Poster
Hello guys!
Geekism has just started a new series on YouTube in which he is attempting to build Alton Towers in Parkitect. Sounds interesting to me, here is the link

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I always have a lot of respect for people who can find the motivation to finish a project like this. It'll be interesting to see if he can keep up the good work!

Will

Strata Poster
Their level of detail and motivation impresses me too when I see something like this - but does anyone have the heart to tell them that those admission kiosks are gone now, so they've built the 2017 entrance plaza? :(

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Their level of detail and motivation impresses me too when I see something like this - but does anyone have the heart to tell them that those admission kiosks are gone now, so they've built the 2017 entrance plaza? :(

He knows and mentions it in the video (did you not watch it?).

It's some next level playing anyway on the game - incredible. Even at my most practised I was never that solid at RCT/3. So yeah, I hope he does carry on because it's pretty awesome.

Though he doesn't know Alton as well he thinks. Corkscrew used to be where Smiler is now..? :p

Robbie

Hyper Poster
If he really wanted it be authentic, you wouldn't be able to access it in the evenings or before 10am.