New profile posts

Wonder Woman: Golden Lasso Coaster is such a great ride! I wish Six Flags decides to install more of these throughout the chain, and it appears Jersey Devil has already signaled that.
Hi all. I will be gone for a few days. We are going to a house in Oak Lawn in Illinois, near Chicago, and the internet there is dog ****. We might go to a hotel during the trip, there we have internet. Or we can use data, but my mum dosen't like when the data is ran out.
  • Sad
Reactions: Kw6sTheater
Cranedude
Cranedude
I'm back, and we did, but i got to do 4 MEASLY FRECKIN RIDES because Justin didn't come with and he is the one to bring me on rides and my parents didn't want to and bailey wasn't tall enough for most of them. We were going to do Demon because she could ride that and Whizzer, but...
Cranedude
Cranedude
Just **** Logger's Run. **** it to hell. Line ate up the rest of the day and we couldn't do Demon or Whizzer anymore. Didn't even see Whizzer, nor made it to Goliath's entrance even.
And to top the turd ball on the s**t sundae, Saint Louis was closed so we couldn't hit it on the way home.
Cranedude
Cranedude
And we went to a fair earlier in the trip, wanted to do a Zipper ride that was there. MY GODDAMN SISTER WASTED THE REST OF THE GODDAMN TICKETS.
Holy shot after reriding ka after dragster finally today I’m gonna stop defending ka I can see your guys points
Just found out im going to busch gardens tampa and seaworld next month :) cant wait
In Atlantic City bout to ride mild mouse :) tommorow is moreys piers :)
Alex B
Alex B
Thanks I did,great white was great and my life was probably spared because what would have been my first slc was down the whole day😁
Kw6sTheater
Kw6sTheater
Actually, I've heard that Fly the Great Nor'Easter is quite comfortable and smooth due to its 2017 retracking and newer style trains.
Reactions: Alex B
Alex B
Alex B
Yea too bad it was broken down all day lol
I'm going to Galaxyland on Saturday. It's time for me to ride HAVOC, and reacquaint myself with Mindbender and Galaxy Orbiter.