What's new

Zooom at Flamingo Land opens!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^True, but it if takes longer to check the whole train then you might find that it works out better to dispatch smaller cars more frequently. Take a look at the wild mouse type rides for example.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Yep, they've all got a fairly **** ty throughput, and that's with a crap load of block brakes that this coaster doesn't have.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I hope that's true.

They're really fun rides and it would be another "first" for Flamingoland as well.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Agreed. I loved it and I'd love one to be a bit closer to home. They're also fantastic to watch too!

khanage

Roller Poster
I like this ride. It's simple but effective and I think children will really love it. Is there a height limit for the accompanied child - I mean would a parent be able to take a one year old on it for instance?

STC

Mega Poster
Can the next person going to Flamingo Land get a cheap and cheerful POV of Zooom please? :)

Mark

Strata Poster
Ooooooo, nice looking addition to the park. I do hope they replace the laminated departure signs soon though... :p

I also agree that the Zamperla Air Race would be a brilliant addition. It looks pretty good fun actually.