Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Google Chrome, I use the new stuff

• Plopera, a mix of Ploddish and Opera

• Total voters

Error

Strata Poster
It's the very thing that brings us all together: the interwebs.

What program do you use to explore the internet?

I personally use Firefox, but I discovered Google's new browser: Google Chrome. I'm going to try it later.

Which do you use?

I'm an Internet Explorer user fo' life!

I had Mozilla for a bit, but didn't like it much, and in terms of electronics, I like to stick with what I am use to.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Firefox > Every other Web Browser.

Therefore, I use Firefox.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
037-Vulpix.jpg

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ultimate Coaster said:
Internet Explorer.

I have yet to have all these issues that everyone else claims to have.

If you drive a small Ford, and it gets you from A - B, then you do not suffer the same issues a Mercedes owner would find with your car ;)

It's all about perspective. If you just want to get from A - B, then IE is fine. If you're happy with it, then fine, it DOES work.

It's just other browsers do everything IE does, only they also have additional extras which make life getting from A - B much easier and more enjoyable :)

IE's only issue is the exclusion of these things - but if you would never use them anyway, why would you want it to have them?

Firefox for me, but only because I can mod it to absolute perfection for myself. Mouse gestures with trails is the most important thing for me to be honest...

Emmett

Giga Poster
I use Firefox. I find it miles better than IE and I am so used to it now that I wouldn't want to change it back.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Just a minute! I've actually just read the topic title!

How the hell are you calling a web browser Erro... You... You... Spreadsheet!

Mark

Strata Poster
IE is what I use most of the time. Not because I prefer it, just because I cannae be bothered to use anything else.

If I am on the MAC, naturally, I use Safari.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I use Mozilla, cause it's much cooler. Except I'm on the college system at the moment, so I'm currently using IE. Ugh.

Lain

Giga Poster
Safari on my OS X partition, and Firefox on the XP side.

Firefox just doesn't cut it on the Mac, in my opinion.

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Er, Opera. Because it doesn't eat my CPU like Firefox does. Also, mouse gestures don't require finding, so, win!

thx

Mega Poster
Firefox. On the other computer I used to use Netscape until like two months ago, it worked well, maybe it's needed to add that it is a Windows 98 computer... but then changed to firefox.

Error

Strata Poster
furie said:
Just a minute! I've actually just read the topic title!

How the hell are you calling a web browser Erro... You... You... Spreadsheet!

That's because I can't do grammer or spelling for that matter. Keep in mind I went to a very poor school.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Error said:
That's because I can't do grammer or spelling for that matter. Keep in mind I went to a very poor school.

Ditto - which is another reason not to use IE - Spell checker :)

I have a couple of PC's without it, and you'll notice my posts from those are horrendous, with lots of typo's and spelling mistakes.