• Launch is boring, the rest is good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth Sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Hey,

I am guessing that alot of people from CF will have been on Stealth by now, so whats your opinion of the ride? Please vote and post saying what you voted for!!!

Thanks
Bicko

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Stealth is amazing, thats what i put.

It is, i totally thought it was gonna be like launch..then boringness. But the height and air-time hits you and makes you gasp, like the launch, and the air-time hill after has really nice air.

You can't really say that after the launch it's boring, coz really there isn't enough to get bored by lol. It is a tad short really. But considering the brilliant Stealth team, they really bring the queues down =D

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Yeah I am goin for Stealth is amazing as well. I expected it to be nothing more than an exciting launch, just like Rita, but from start to finish the ride is an amazing experience.

Ben

CF Legend
The launch is good, the rest is boring.

The launch is great, just like Rita's really, no real difference at all. Then going up the Top Hat is nice, but just slows the train down. Then you go over the top. A nice pop of air if you're at the front but nothing really great. Then coming down is lame. The airtime hill is fun, but then BAM, it's over.

I've only done it twice but already the Top Hat has lost it's "wow" factor. And just having a launch and two other average elements is sucky for an "Icon". It should of, would of, could of been so much more. It's certainly not an "Icon". It's practically a clone of a Four-Year-Old coaster, but, it has even less to it then Xcelerator. Very cheap way of Tussaud's getting Thorpe an "Icon" and it just... sucks after the launch.

Tussauds suck.

A

Anonymous

Love it, the launch is fantastic and the rest is great, and you don't get time to breathe. The 'over-steep' feeling of that drop is unbelievable near the back, and the views of the launch and the ground are amazing from the front.

Kaycee

Roller Poster
I love it, been on it four times and although it's short, it blew me away. As far as coasters go, it's not AMAZING, but that's the poll option closer to how I feel about it.

Yes, I know there are coasters double the size and even faster in America, but I've not been on them, the novelty of launches hasn't worn off for me, I'd never been on a tophat and I LIKED IT. So I am perfectly justified in liking Stealth without being accused of being a fangirl. Because I'm not even a Thorpe fangirl.

Jake

Strata Poster
I'd say the launch wasn't great, but the rest of it was better? The option closest to that is probably the third one.

A

Anonymous

I found the whole ride amazing, brilliant launch and a great feeling when you go over the top

A

Anonymous

I only got one ride on it the day I went, but I was abit disappointed with it. The launch was great, pretty intense, and the climb up was unusual but I dint get any airtime on the top hat, the drop down did nothing for me and the 'airtime hill' was just a hill!! Maybe it was just were I was sitting, towards the back, but I'll definitely have to give it another few goes and see if I change my mind.

Sam

Giga Poster
Yeh. It's great. Sorry but it is. Great launch, impressive airtime, an OK theme- great ride.

Best ride in the UK.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I love it. The launch suprises me every time and going up is the best. Turing as you are going up vertical make me feel like I am going to fall out because it pulls you round quite quickly. Looking over the top from the front seat is amazing becuase you are looking straight down at the ground and then you go flying towards it. You get loads of airtime over the bunny hop and for me the whole experience is just amazing and everyone that has been on it with me agrees that it is the best 15 seconds of ride time in the park. I can only flault it on the brakes becuase they are a little too harsh... but then again it has to stop :lol:

10/10 - stealth is amazing

joe

Mega Poster
I'd wish there was more to it, but it has a fair bit of airtime for its length and the launch is awesome. I dont know what to put as I dont think its amazing or boring.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Amazing - I loved every second of every ride I had on it. Never once felt cheated by its lack of size

A

Anonymous

Stealth is a wicked ride, and quite intense to. But if I had one critacism it wud b that it's 2 short.

kir

Hyper Poster
Haha, Stealth SUCKS, hard.

The launch is boring, the top hat is boring, the airtime hill is boring.

The only good thing I can say for it is that it totally transforms at night, when I would be willing to rate it a 9. However, as it stands, it's probably a 5 or 6.

I would gladly miss Stealth when visiting TP, but if I'm with people I like then I'll queue for anything to be honest. :lol:

I prefer X:\ No Way Out.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
^kir, when you told me you thought Stealth sucked I thought you were mad! Now, after self-judgement, I more or less agree.

The ride seems to have so much more potential than what it actually gives! Let's do a little maths equation....

Stealth(Faster than Rita and steeper than Oblivion)=Scarier then Oblivion and Rita put together?

All the logic makes sense, but it's completely and utterly wrong! I think Ritas launch is better, since the main focus on the ride is the launch with more anticipation, while on Stealth people are more focused with the top hat in front of them. I also think Oblivion's drop is better, the way it's all put together is work of a genius, especially compared to Stealth's 'go up, go down, simple as' technique.

Stealth appeared to be a fun, enjoyable, yet disapointing ride. Maybe if it wasn't hyped up so much people wouldn't be disapointed! *wags finger at TP fan boys*

kir

Hyper Poster
I'll have to totally agree with your Rita + Oblivion comment bez(x5)er, as Stealth has a faster launch than Rita and a bigger vertical drop than Oblivion I thought it would be the best of both rides rolled into one, and that it would automatically rape my No. 1 spot. I was let down. :-(

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Oh yeah, Oblivions drop is miles better than Stealth's.... Stealth's twist almost ruins it- it does in no way feel like 200ft.

Angel

Hyper Poster
First time I rode it, gave me the shakes but didnt think much of the ride experience.

The few times after that, it got better and I started to think it was good.

Got to the tenth or so time and I got back to the its boring stage. Im just bored of it to be honest. Having it down the road and being able to ride it as and when is lucky i guess but having abused it im just fed up of it now.

Mike

Giga Poster
Because of the mood I'm in at the moment, I'mgoing to say that syealth sucks.

After all the fantastic reviews that most of the people on here has given it, I was really eager to ride it...But when I finally got on it, it didn't impress me, and all the reviews just let it down even more.

The launch felt quite slow to be honest and going down vertically wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

I just can't help and think that:
a) I went faster in my car when going to Thorpe, which is a Toyota Previer!

b) Kingda Ka is double the height of the ride and almost double as fast as Stealth.

:?