• Ice water please!

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm not sure if we've had this before, I'm sure we must have at some point, but I can't remember!

Are you the sort of person who tries scald your flesh off in the shower, or are you more inclined to try and give yourself hypothermia? Or something inbetween, but let's make it about the extremes! :p

Personally I'm on the colder side of showering. I can stand under a cold shower (relatively) happy, but I can't stand being underneath a hot shower. It makes me feel sweaty and uncomfortable. I'm not usually one for standing under the freezing water though, so I'm in the "More cold than hot, but not shivering" category. Having said that, there's no greater joy than cold showers after biking in the summer... heaven! :p

So, boil or freeze?

nealbie

CF Legend
Indoors, boiling hot to sweat out the dirt and generally just relax.

Outdoors, LOVE washing in freezing cold rivers for that epic "properly fresh" feeling! <3

Ollie

CF Legend
Always boiling hot water. Once my skin has got used to the temperature I keep cranking up the heat. :p
Even during the summer when I tell myself Im going to have a cold shower to cool down I always end up making it scalding hot.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I hate getting hot showers, but I also hate it when it's freezing. Inhate the showers at waterpark because their way to hot for my liking. Im just a big wuss though.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
nealbie said:

Outdoors, LOVE washing in freezing cold rivers for that epic "properly fresh" feeling! <3

This (see, I can't be a cat, I love water!)

nealbie

CF Legend
Mysterious Sue said:
nealbie said:

This (see, I can't be a cat, I love water!)

Could still be a tigress ;)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'm so hot that I must have the temperature at a moderate level to avoid the water touching my skin and evaporating instantaneously.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
On the hotter side. I love it when i step out into a room full of steam its so relaxing. I can't stand cold or average temperature showers.

kimahri

CF Legend
My shower doesn't work properly and lets me fine tune the temperature with ease so, yeah. I have it reletive to the time of year. Face meltingly hot in winter and cool in the summer.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Got to be hot. I've lost my love of being cold over the years. I find it sends my back into spasms so it's got to be hot, hot hot :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
They also cause Mogwai and Gremlins to multiply, but I'll bet you never listened to THAT advice did you? Eh, Billy?

nadroJ

CF Legend
Firstly, I'd pick a bath over a shower any day, but if I MUST shower, then I get in at a quite hot temperature and then slowly increase the temperature as my body adjusts.

Cold showers are vile.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Hot but not scalding hot mainly. Though I`m constantly adjusting the temperature.

Cold showers even on a hottest of days are simply a no no.

Kebab

Giga Poster
I like mine just below scalding hot. I hate burning myself, but I love the feeling of hot water blasting into my hair and dripping down my body. I also have to have the shower on as powerful as possible, it's just amazing.

The shower at my house sucks, it can't decide whether to burn the hell out of me or give me shock through ice cold water... :?