Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirits

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

thx

Mega Poster
If I had to choose just one, I'd say beer. Preferably a very tasty belgian strong ale, however when I am drinking to get drunk it's easier with lagers etc. Mixed drinks would be another favourite, because of the huge variation you can do with them although they're also more dangerous, because I often end up pouring very big measures and then it's hard to keep track on how much you've had.

Dave

CF Legend
If I'm going in the bar with 2 for 1 deal I'll drink beer all evening. But everywhere else it's JD and coke, just love the taste and despite the awful hangover can still drink it (same can't be said for amaretto).

Despise wine, eurgh, I always try it now and then and still find it like drinking piss and vinegar mixed into one.

Gin and lemonade is a good combination as well.

I only drink on a night out where the intention is to get wasted, I don't really see the point otherwise. I just find the taste of alcohol isn't very appealing and it costs too much to drink on a regular basis. I get really annoyed with people that think that I'm weird for not wanting a drink and it's a bit like 'well, maybe I want a drink I can enjoy?'. Really don't understand drinking for the sake of it.

Yeah I agree, I don't find the taste pleasant enough to drink it all the time for most drinks, except for some cocktails I've had (especially in Punta Cana nom, but I can't have those all the time so that's an irrelevant point). Cocktails are expensive though, and I can't really make the good ones myself at home. The only place I ever just drank beer with a meal was in Germany because I was being all fab and cultural <3

But yeah, they're horrific as far as calories are concerned, and not exactly healthy, so unless I'm on a night out wanting to get drunk, I usually avoid them. Give me a lemonade with my meal over a beer any day.