What's new

Your favorite country/city to travel to

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
The subject says it all.

I really do enjoy Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Gatlinburg a bit more tbh.

Mobile, Alabama sure is beautiful and fun but kind of lacks in attractions.

Gulf Shores, Alabama is so awesome :D Waterville USA, The Hangout, Pirate's Island Mini Golf, The Little Zoo That Could, etc. are all amazing. I didn't rank The Track though, which besides the arcade, mini golf, and wooden go kart track everything else is horrible. Oh yeah the Skycoaster was sweet as well.

New Orleans, Louisana is kind of ghetto (understatement) but still tons of fun! :)

Then my own town, Biloxi, Mississippi, is quite fun itself.

Ben

CF Legend
Hong Kong, Bangkok, Shanghai and Los Angeles are my faves.

All about casual Asia <3

Barcelona is my fave in Europe.

London is one of my favourite cities ever, but, I lived there, so, that doesn't count.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Favourite cities to visit, in no particular order:

Tokyo (visited as a tourist twice before I lived there, so counting it), Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Stockholm, Florence, Venice, Munich, Budapest, Amsterdam, Moscow, Salzburg, NYC, San Diego.

Favourite countries:

Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, USA, Italy, Slovenia, Bosnia

AquaTrax

Mega Poster
1. Dubai
2. Hong Kong
3. Singapore
4. Tokyo
5. Barcelona
6. Shanghai
7. Budapest
8. Bangkok
9. Kuala Lumpur
10. Taipei

Honrable Mentions: Paris, London, Moscow, Williamsburg, Sydney, St. Petersburg, & Vienna.

Countries: Croatia, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Slovenia, Spain, Belguim, Sweden & Iceland.

Buenos Aires is cool too.

Edward M

Strata Poster
International City is Sydney followed right behind by London.

Favorite Country to Travel (so not US) to is Australia and England (see a pattern here?).

US favorite city will always be Philly, my home away from home. The best city in the US though is San Francisco. I guess I like Philly more than San Franisco but San Franisco is a better city and more beautiful. I like the Big Apple except for the busy, touristy areas (like Times Square)

metalhead7

Mega Poster
I've been to alot of cities, but I've never left the U.S. so I can't say much about other countries. My favorites are Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Chicago.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Paris is my favourite city. Everything about it is just magical, especially the Montmartre area <3

Italy is my favourite country.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I love the dynamism of London but I can't say that London is the one place I really WANT to be.

I love Krakow, beautiful city, amazing history, remnants of communism still there. I have attached a picture of the Wieliczka salt mines which are amazing:

558951_4499782147027_65734007_n.jpg

My favourite country is Malta. Beautiful beautiful place. Its larger towns (like 2) are busy and bustling, it's hot all year, no rain in the summer, everyone is real nice, it's easy to get around, fantastic history, excellent sandy beaches, stunning seas and lagoons, loads of excursions to suit the family, cheap(ish) hotels/B&Bs, so yeah, if that hasn't sold Malta to you, nothing will, I'll attach a picture also.

254991_4500002432534_636127656_n.jpg

Not really a city but I went up to Scotland in February to the Isle of Arran and Lochranza. The most beautiful place you have ever seen. Cold and windy but just fantastic. Here is a picture of the bay.

60452_10200311919275000_197382346_n.jpg

Nic

Strata Poster
I think Barcelona is still my favourite <3

Honourable mentions to Edinburgh, Los Angeles, Bruges, Rome and Queenstown.

As bad as some of its faults are (particularly at the moment with the bin strike!), I do adore Brighton. But, yeah, doesn't count.

marc

CF Legend
Rome for me I just loved it there.

There is so much to see and around every corner there is something new to see. Tbh loved all the places we went to in Italy.

Favourite countries are Italy, Denmark, Germany and the USA.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Countries: Ireland, Germany, Costa Rica and Trinidad & Tobago.
Cities: New York City, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Rome, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Leon, Dublin, Munich, Las Vegas, Milan, Amsterdam - really too many to list them all.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Orlando for favorite city.

Haven't been to that many countries outside of the US, but I'll go with Bermuda.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
How the hell did I forget Hong Kong? I went there when I was six so can't remember EVERYTHING, but I remember having a great time.

London is my favourite city in the entire world <3 I've been quite a few times and I hope to live there eventually. It's a beautiful place as far as the atmosphere goes, and it's also just so glam with fab shopping, parks, pubs, and fancy places <3 So much to do there.

Rome, Munich, Vienna, and Budapest would be my favourite places as far as mainland Europe is concerned. Prague was beautiful but there wasn't really a plethora of things to do. Man, it's so hard to choose because every city I visited in Europe had something going for it </3

In North America I think San Diego would win. I wish I got to spend more time there. Chicago, Las Vegas, and Ottawa would be three other ones I really enjoyed.

AquaTrax

Mega Poster
This is a LITTLE off topic but here is some of my craziest travel stories.

I used to live in this town in Texas could Corpus Christi. I DROVE to Monterrey, Mexico. It was only like 5 hours away. I've always loved Monterrey. I'd go there about literally 3-4 times in a year, and even met one of my best friends there.

I met my first girlfriend (though when I met her we had no relationship) in Moscow when I was 15 but we didn't start dating until like a week ago. I guess you can't say that was really "travel" because I was born there.

I was on vacation in New York City during 9/11. Seriously. I was heading out the door about to visit The Statue of Liberty and then you heard this "BOOM" and I ran back into the room and looked out the window and I was like OH ****!