What's new

X or Tatsu?

Which would you rather ride - X or Tatsu?

• X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatsu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Well I haven't ridden any yet, but X looks so COOL! It's only one of 2 of it's kind. Is it? Well theirs not many of them in the world, and theirs lots of flying coasters, their all the same old thing. So I'm going to go with X.

Jake

Strata Poster
X is the only Arrow 4D coaster.

Eejanaika is the only S&S Arrow 4D coaster.

So, they're both one of a kind if you're being pedantic.

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
Ultimate Coaster said:
Shouldn't it be assumed, for the purposes of this poll, that both rides will be open and which would you rather ride?

It's pretty stupid how many people here are judging the ride experience based on how often it's open.....

tks said:
You do understand that X is BROKEN right. The lift gearbox thingy went as far as I know...Six Flags are taking their time replacing it but they aren't not bothering to open it...

I didn't vote for Tatsu because having only ridden one I feel biased. I was simply saying how I am holding a grudge on X for closing on the only day in my life that I could have ridden it, thats all. :wink: And as I did say in my post (if you would've read) X is probably the best of the two.

jack

Roller Poster
Tatsu. I love Air for the flying feeling. X to me seems like a glorified flat ride on a garish track.

Rach

Giga Poster
X was the coaster that first got me into likeing coasters mainly beacuse of the colours of the ride track. But that was like when i was 11.

I loved the experiance that Air gave me, and would like to try another flyer. Tatsu looks a lot of fun as it has more inversions than Air and has the forward dive inversion.

So it is Tatsu for me!

A

Anonymous

I rode Tatsu last week.

WOW.

The extreme g force on the inverted loop are incredible. Almost emough to knock me out. Just when I thought it was a breeze.

What a lifesaver this is for MM with X being down, thats the only other ride I can compare it to.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
ConeyIslandKid said:
What a lifesaver this is for MM with X being down, thats the only other ride I can compare it to.

Definitely, they look like and probably are the best 2 rides in the park and if Tatsu wasn't there, where else would people go? There's nothing like them!

ConeyIslandKid said:
The extreme g force on the inverted loop are incredible. Almost emough to knock me out. Just when I thought it was a breeze.

Yeah I heard Tatsu's pretzel loop is forceful. If I go next year, I'll leave riding it at the back for the end of the day!

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
magic_mountainer said:
Definitely, they look like and probably are the best 2 rides in the park and if Tatsu wasn't there, where else would people go?

Well for constant rerides on Deja Vu, Riddlers Revenge, Batman and Revolution of course! Admittedly X, Tatsu and Riddlers are the only "World Class" rides in the park, but the others are still good fun.

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
X by miles because I like Intensity best in coasters.

Tatsu looks fun but I find flyers kinda boring to be honest.

X is one of only two 4D coasters in the world and although the new one in Japan is a bit bigger, X still looks like one of the greatest coasters in the world. Make no mistake baby oh yeah, it would kick your ass!