What's new

X Factor UK 2012

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Quickly scanning through the forum it would seem no one will agree with me when I say I want Jahmene to win. You can see he feels the music and that song he sung to his brother on Saturday. Sorry but that was wow. If Maloney wins I shall cry for a year (until series 10). James is good, but I don't want him to win. I fear that the scousers will vote for Chris though...to be honest him winning doesn't bare thinking about, but time will tell. Shame I am out Saturday night at an Australian night (in the winter?).

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I don't think anyone can disagree with the fact that Jahmene has an amazing voice, however it is the constant sob stories and pathetic giggling that I think gets on people's nerves.

I actually quite like James. Whilst I dont like watching him, I feel he's got the most potential to release some decent music out of this, possibly even music I might buy.

However I really do hope Christopher wins and sticks the final nail in the X Factor coffin, after what has been the worst series ever with the worst judges.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Caught up on last night's show. How embarrassing must it have been for Barlow to duet with Baloney? Poor sod.

Seeing as Chris has gone, I want to Jahmene to win because he can actually sing and doesn't sound like asthmatic Tweetie Pie who's just stubbed his toe like James does.

James will win though because he's a more likeable person.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Really don't want jahmene to win. Plastic little ****.

Anyway. Nicole in a boro top... Wow!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17

Jake

Strata Poster
The usual FAG that comes round and watches it with me has gone to see it in Manchester tonight </3.

So, when you add the fact that I hate the two left in it, I doubt I'll BOTHER watching to be honest

It's the ultimate worst. I despise them both equally so don't even support one of them out of spite or anything <///3.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I have nothing else to say but COME ON JAHMENE!!!!! I have loved the show in Manchester. The hype makes it so spine chillingly fantastic.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Can't say I'm not slightly disappointed but in the end, in my opinion, both were brilliant so what can I say? Well deserved :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Crappest final possible to be honest. I haven't been able to stand either one of them right from the off. Out of the two, I'm "glad", for want of a better word, that James took it over Jahmene; his screeching has just been atrocious. I hate James's voice, and his whole style of performing, but at least he can hit the notes.

I just saw this and thought it was interesting. It's from last night's show. All the performances have been analysed by music experts for technical accuracy:

Jahmene Douglas – Move on up: 20 bum notes

Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway: 19 bum notes

Christopher Maloney – What a Feeling: 18 bum notes

Jahmene Douglas – Greatest Love of All: 17 bum notes

Kylie Minogue – Can’t Get You Out of My Head: 9 bum notes

Rita Ora – Medley: 8 bum notes

Chris Maloney - Rule The World: 7 bum notes

James Arthur – Feeling Good: 5 bum notes

Gary Barlow – Rule The World: 5 bum notes

Nicole Scherzinger – Greatest Love Of All: 4 bum notes

Nicole Scherzinger – Make You Feel My Love: 4 bum notes

James Arthur – Make You Feel My Love: 3 bum notes

So Jahmene was officially the worst singer on the entire show, with James Arthur and Nicole Scherzinger being the best.

Obviously, that's all down to technical accuracy and doesn't take into account anything else other than hitting the right notes, but yeah; he's officially, scientifically proven, **** ing awful.

tks

Strata Poster
I have never been to such a poorly run event in my life. Some heads are going to roll at the production company for sure!