What's new

X Factor UK 2012

marc

CF Legend
I think people are doing a protest vote this year.

Tbh did not like Ella and don't like James so not fussed. They were both boring last night and Ella just made a fast song slow, it was boring.

Jake

Strata Poster
^ Yeah. Ella is obviously a good singer, but I think it's also a case of her being the best of a bad bunch. She's good, but not exactly the most interesting person in the world either.

I secretly want Baloney to win now just for the spite <3. I'd still rather see him win than that CREATURE Jah-meh.

All the people who are like 'X FACTOR IS FIXED INNIT!' are really annoying me too. Like any TV show would dare manipulate results after the scandal a couple of years ago, plus, they'd have nothing to gain by 'fixing' it ANYWAY. Silly humans.

I love how much of a joke it's become <3.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The boos when Christopher got through were incredibly loud! Who is voting for him? It's not teenage girls or gays so it must be the other two stereotypical voting groups - Middle-aged Women and Scousers.

I thought the shock exit would be next week. Shame that James got through over Ella, his voice is terrible. Am I hearing what everybody else is hearing? He stutters and puffs his way throughs songs in a flat, monotone fashion and everybody says it's brilliant! WTF?

I guess it was the week for the usual "Don't assume that so and so is safe, pick up the phone and vote" appeal. Next week it'll be the floaters such as Union J and Rylan in the bottom two.

But yes, it's been a terrible series this year - Ella was by far the best singer - I hope that Rylan wins it simply for his Barlow put-down. Rylan is camp, can't sing and is so "outrageous" that it has become boring - which reflects the show perfelctly this year.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I don't like james either - but I think based on the sing off last night he did edge it for me - Dunno how ella was bottom 2 though!

Jake

Strata Poster
I swear Nicole has been on a different drug every week.

No real suprises tonight, Rylan had lasted longer than I thought he would to be honest!

This year has been an actual joke though, I love it.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but out of the CREATURES remaining I actually want Union J to win. Or Christopher, just for the outrageous spite.

The other two are just, vile.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My prediction for the final.

Winner - James
Runner-up - Jahmene
3rd place - Chris

Nic

Strata Poster
FFS, this year is DIRE.

James? The one with the Deirdre glasses? Are you **** kidding me? Matt Cardle was SO 2010, love.
Can't take ChowMein seriously with his Action Man hair and the fact that Asda keep pledging their support for their "former colleague" on Facebook.
Who else is left?

Bring back the big fat dyke <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
This made me giggle:

12158_477515442300386_44164808_n.jpg

tks

Strata Poster
So i'm going to one of the X-Factor final shows next weekend. I've not watched a single episode this year :\

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^It will be the worst final ever.

Enjoy!

At least if it's the results show you might get a couple of decent guest acts.

Nic

Strata Poster
What number do I ring to vote off Tulissa?

Edit: FFS! "Phone this number to audition for X Factor 2013"

602__image_091.jpg

Edit2: BALONEY TO WIN! <3

Jake

Strata Poster
Tulisa was aggressively bad.

Out of the 'finalists' I actually want Baloney to win. Can't stand James whatsoever. I'm sure I'm listening to something different than everyone else?

As for action man, ugh. Fake fake fake.

Baloney <3.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Jake said:
Out of the 'finalists' I actually want Baloney to win. Can't stand James whatsoever. I'm sure I'm listening to something different than everyone else?
Nope, you're hearing the same as me. A bloke who just puffs and pants his way through a song agressively, yet this is billed as "refreshing" and "magnificant". He starts each word so abruptly like he's making the sound of a broken exhaust on a moped. Terrible.

I'll echo the Chris Maloney sentiments. I'm actually going to vote for him. Remember when that chubby bird won Pop Idol years ago which killed the show? Hopefully if somebody like Maloney wins, a similar fate will happen to X Factor.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I doubt James will win to be honest. Looking at it, he's been in the bottom two already; nobody (I don't think?) who has ever been in the bottom two has actually gone on to win. He closes his eyes all the time. Random fact: people who close their eyes when they sing don't win these sorts of shows. Something to do with connection to the audience or some such bollocks.

Legohead has just pulled another sob story out of his plastic arse (dead brother - must have been saving that one up for when he was getting towards the end), so he's going to jump up a bit in votes.

From what I've seen though, Baloney has a very, very good chance. Out of curiosity this last week I've been having a bit of a look on Twitter, and he's actually being quite clever. The other two seem to just be retweeting comments from teenage girls kissing their arses, but Baloney seems to be actually campaigning, saying things along the lines of "If I get to the final, I'll be bringing Gary home to Liverpool" and **** like that. He also seems to have the Gary Barlow fans on side by getting them to vote for him so that "Gary can win". Nicole Shirtlifter won't be getting support like that.

I can't stand any of the three finalists, but I actually hope, as vile as he is, that Chris goes ahead and wins it now.

Jake

Strata Poster
Ian said:
Jake said:
Nope, you're hearing the same as me. A bloke who just puffs and pants his way through a song agressively, yet this is billed as "refreshing" and "magnificant". He starts each word so abruptly like he's making the sound of a broken exhaust on a moped. Terrible.

like_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Gayvin said:
Legohead has just pulled another sob story out of his plastic arse (dead brother - must have been saving that one up for when he was getting towards the end), so he's going to jump up a bit in votes.

Exactly. He's vile! I hate how they're making out like all these terrible stories are emerging out of the wood work, when it's actually just him blatently going to the papers every week. I'm so sick of the whole 'I'm so shy, I don't have any confidence but don't have any issue getting on a stage on live TV and lapping up my 15 minutes of fame' bollox. I'm also sick of his 'sing as many notes as possible and hope that some of them are right' tactic. The screech <///3.

So yeah, Baloney it is then. To be honest, they way it's gone this year Rylan wouldn't have been too out of place in the final...