Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me a second to take it all in

• I dunno

• Total voters

Mark

Strata Poster
Heck Yes, that goes without saying. I'd be pretty nervy but I would do it out of principle either way!

Angel

Hyper Poster
No way on this earth would I ever do that! I wont do it how it is now, let alone standing ... and after that accident I heard about ... ugh no way never ever ever!

Simply not happening!

A

Anonymous

Definately. I totally love tower type rides. I'd be really scared, as always, but it would have to be done

Richie

Hyper Poster
Definately yeah!
I love Apocalyse and I really want to ride Hurakan Condor so I would absolutely love to this that aswell!

A

Anonymous

Well since I got a good feedback from this I'll post my story line for this idea of mine.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Yes! That would be amazing! When I first went on ToT when I was a kid I thought you stood up on the ride like in a normal elevator because of the adverts on it and stuff. It obviously wouldn't be safe but you don't think like that when you're a kid though do you?

I think it would be amazing fun, but how would you stand? Apocolypse style?

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Standing, it would kill people, but I'd definately ride it sitting... given some things...

1. it had to be the same ride system
2. it has to be the same theme.

damn i'm shallow in imagination...

joe

Mega Poster
Woah! Thats pretty high, I would love to do a freefall like it. And I know I would be crapping myself, but it has to be done!

Will

Strata Poster
I'm a massive fan of drop towers as it is, and I don't believe in sitting out rides.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Sure, why not, might as well.

But, just incase your wondering, the height of the ride from that shot would be 380 ft. tall, as that was the height of where the webcam that used to take those pictures used to be on TTD. It was on one of the cross bridges, rather than the actual top of the ride. Pity CP doesn't have a cam up there anymore, it was a nice one.

Anyways, yeah, I'd ride it, sitting, standing, floorless, what ever.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Az said:
Standing, it would kill people, but I'd definately ride it sitting... given some things...

Standing can work and not be painful. Look at SFOG's Acrophobia Drop Tower. 230ft, standing and tilting.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
It would take me a second to think about it... but if it were a CF-Live to the park, no doubt, i would be dragged ...*cough...threatened..cough* on it... But bloody hell that is high! *changes boxers*

Scarlet

Mega Poster
If they were able to build a tower ride like ToT to that height I'd definitely go on it!

Yes ToT is really good... But the drops just don't really last long enough :p

I still haven't yet experienced a long dropping time... E.g more than 3 seconds. So the sooner things like that come out the better... Or I could just get my arse over to PKI, PKD or PA or something :p Or Australia .. even :lol:

A

Anonymous

I guess i would do it. i would be crapping my pants but i would ride it just so i could say. Yep,.....done that one!!!!

Plus, whats the risk!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

oriolat2

Giga Poster
MMM...
I have ridden Hurakan Condor loadssss of times and I'm not really scared of heights and neither to fall in standing position, so... I would do it all the way!