Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Not Sure

• Total voters
I've been on something almost identical to this, and needless to say I probably won't be going on it again. It was kind of like the ride in the video except it whipped much faster and it didn't fully invert. It was one of the most intense rides I've been on to date, but definately not the most enjoyable. It just proves that intensity does not always mean better!

So I would go on this, but I don't like it much. Too uncomfortable.

Rich Bacon

Roller Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
It was kind of like the ride in the video except it whipped much faster and it didn't fully invert. !

Didn't fully invert? Your not talking about an Orbiter are you, they aren't intense at all! Anyway, im pretty OK as long as things flip rather than spinning laterally. But as Airbabe said, I usually just feel sick but never actually throw up.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Az this ride wasn't at McLive.

I think you are getting it mixed up with Speed Flip! :p

They are really similar looking, but are quite different. Speed Flip doesn't just hang you randomly upside-down like Extasy because of the seats are like Top Scans and rock you with gravity. Extasy also takes the arms completely vertical so the cars are going upside-down, while Speed Flip doesn't quite get to vertical. Extasy is made by Zamperla and Speed Flip is made by Moser Rides.

I would love to try out either of these rides! Speed Flip looks really good as well.

Video of Speed Flip: http://ukrides.info/col/movies/speedflip.wmv

LFTL if Orbiter's made you feel ill then you will have no chance on Extasy :lol:

A

Anonymous

Take it, Ride it, Feel it. Yeah, I'd do "Extasy" ;)

Looks f*king awesome!

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Tom9 said:
Martyn I think you mean adrenaline rush but meh....
For godsake you don't know what I mean, I mean your blood will rush to your head because you kept getting stuck upside down.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, I still have yet to meet a flat ride that I didn't ride/like. And who would I be to let that down? :razz:

Yeah, I'd ride it fo sho.

Rush

Giga Poster
I might go on it but it made me sick just looking at it.

I'd rather do it mid-morning just before lunch so I don't throw up.

Ben

CF Legend
I went on the 'similar floorless version'.

It was really good, but that was before I lost my ability to stomach flats, now I wouldn't ride it, I'd get ill.

Will

Strata Poster
Not sure... certainly doesn't look very pleasant, but if a park (rather than a dodgy travelling fair) had one, I'd probably end up riding it, if only for a sort of endurance challenge. Most likely only do it once - and regret it soon afterwards however - these German stomachs are obviously made of strong stuff!

blako

Roller Poster
I would probably not ride this. I don't have the stomach for it and I wouldn't want to get sick.

youthink?

Roller Poster
I couldn't even handle Chaos so this doesn't look like my ride :lol: If my friends dared me I might though :wink:

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
I've ridden a ride like that bebore. They are really and I mean really intnce. But the one I rode was only 2 minutes long.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
I've ridden a ride like that before. They are really and I mean rally intense. But the one I rode was only like 2 minutes long.