What's new

Wot tingz did u get 4 xmas?

Peter

Hyper Poster
Dissapointed by the "lack of toys to play with on Christmas afternoon" me and some of my mates went to Toys R Us with the intention of buying a load of Lego. However, the set of those Knex rollercoasters (there are a couple of designs plus other theme parks rides) were on offer so we bought the lot and spent the rest of the afternoon making them - better than Christmas itself!

...although now Richard has a credit on the dining room table which i've no idea what to do with! XD

Next year i'm just gonna ask for loads of kids toys! :lol:

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Lego is amazing, I can't wait until I have children who I can write their Christmas lists for them, and put all the stuff I secretly want but it's not socially acceptable for me to have because, yno, I'm an adult </3

kimahri

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
^Lego is amazing, I can't wait until I have children who I can write their Christmas lists for them, and put all the stuff I secretly want but it's not socially acceptable for me to have because, yno, I'm an adult </3

She said not knowing of the horrors, pain and trauma of standing on a stray lego brick.

that being said my neice and nephew got a box of lego each.I made a garage for my nephew and a princess house with a flying mecha horse with machine guns and missile launchers.

johhnyD1498

Mega Poster
A pretty nice CYMA AK airsoft rife, a Jerry Garcia tie, an MXR bass pedal, candy, cash, and games. Pretty good year for me, don't wanna brag