What's new

Worst Queuelines

^ That's the very coaster that came to mind when I decided I was going to post in here. It's stupid, as the park has a lot of shade and a good atmosphere to begin with, so I don't see why they couldn't have at least covered the queue up with something.

The coasters at La Ronde are pretty bad too. Cobra, Super Manege, and their Boomerang all had no shade, and the lines generally take forever to move as well.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ That's the very coaster that came to mind when I decided I was going to post in here. It's stupid, as the park has a lot of shade and a good atmosphere to begin with, so I don't see why they couldn't have at least covered the queue up with something.

Yeah, they had misters running when I was there, but it didn't really do much. I felt like I was back in Six Flags Great Adventure or something in that line with the lack of queue shade. :roll:

metalhead7

Mega Poster
The Roller Soaker at Hershey Park

1. Terrible Ride
2. Slow Line
3. There is always some jerk who keeps shooting you in the face with a water cannon, which gets annoying fast

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ Oh, so that was you I kept shooting in the face! [/bad joke] :wink:

Er, I'd have to say Ninja at SFoG. I can't really remember much of it, just being stuck in a long line in a narrow-ish corridor, for a terrible ride.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
The Batman clones have, apparently, lethal queuelines on a hot summers day. I managed to avoid them, but I've heard horror stories about Georgias.

Dragon's Fury has the worst queue line in the UK I'd say. Back and forth, exposed to all the elements, that horrible tan wooden fencing, claustraphobic, next to no scenery, can't even watch the ride from it, no nearby rides to watch, bad puddles, and a master of the illusion of being shorter than it actually is. Whoever was responsible for it needs to be forced to queue alone in it when full, surounded by guests who have been informed that they were responsible for it.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Joey said:
The Batman clones have, apparently, lethal queuelines on a hot summers day. I managed to avoid them, but I've heard horror stories about Georgias.

Stood in the one at Great Adventure for like a half hour on a really hot day a few months ago. Why I waited that long for it when it's usually a walk-on, I don't know.

What I do know is I will never do it again. Read my lips; there is NO ventilation in that line. :roll:

Jer

Strata Poster
El Toros is pretty bad now, when both sets of switch backs are full. They used to have shade over them both, but I haven't seen them up since it opened. Standing there in the baking sun, if the ride wasn't amazing I'd probably just say **** it and leave.

dudecoasterman

Roller Poster
Son of Beast, First you have to walk at least 1/2 of a mile, second most of the queue is gravel and the other part is leaves gum and twigs, and finaly the concrete is cracked and uneven.

RCF

Strata Poster
I really dislike Rattler's queue at SFFT. It's so damn skinny if you were more than 200 lbs you probably wouldn't fit. Absolute ****. And Texas Giant's is just too damn long.