What's new

work expenince

A

Anonymous

hi. does anyone know if it is posible to get work expenince in year 10 at Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures or Legoland Windsor? sorry if this has been asked before, im new here.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Highly doubtful. It's difficult enough to get a normal job there anyway. There are so many health and safety things to do with children working in theme parks. You can always try, but I had no luck when I tried last year.

jayjay

Giga Poster
If I recall correctly, you can not work as a ride operator until you're 18, so if you could get work experience it would only be in a shop or as a cleaner. And to be honest, I'm not even sure about that.

edit: Oh, and I see this is your first post. Welcome to CoasterForce :--D

A

Anonymous

ok, chers for that. i think ill look elsewhere for work expenince.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
On the other hand, you can be a ride attendent, work experience people do come to Chessie definitely, just a case of timing I think...

Best bet is to e-mail HR people and find out that way...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
As long as you are 15 and hold a national insurance card, you can work at Chessington. I've employed a couple so it's a dead cert if you have that in place. Apply for the National Insurance card now and tell them why you need it and they'll get it sent for you. You can't operate, you can only host round rides, no roller coasters. Unless it has changed?

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Nope, Can't do work experience at Thorpe.. Chessington do offer it though, as I've done a few weeks in Engineering there, but you have to be 18+ for that.