What's new

Wildlife World | Family Coaster | Chance Rides

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
RCDB has listed and posted some photos of this new-for-2016 coaster. http://rcdb.com/7410.htm#

Although I have yet to ride Lightning Run, I'm hoping to see another of those mega-lites being built.

ekkiv03jp8004p9eg00003.jpg

c46s3jp0004pao00000jiu.jpg

5tb00cp9o020003iuu3jp8.jpg

1eaam40g000snogsu80016.jpg

Wildlife World is a Zoo and Aquarium located in Litchfield Park, a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona. It already has many rides including a log flume, skyride, carousel, safari tram, African train and Australian boat ride. All the attractions are pay-per-ride and this will be the park's first coaster.

Phoenix already has Castles n' Coasters and Enchanted Island, so another coaster as well as a possible new park near the Grand Canyon in 2017 (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38742) could make Arizona a great add-on for any enthusiasts planning a trip to Las Vegas.

davidm

Strata Poster
Re: Wildlife World | unknown | Chance Rides Hyper GT-X

"Family coaster" though, rather than "Lightning Run"-esque?

TilenB

Strata Poster
Re: Wildlife World | unknown | Chance Rides Hyper GT-X

Has it been confirmed as a Mega lite now, since I've heard it will rather be their Big Dipper model, meaning, it will be more of a family coaster than a Lightning Run kind of ride?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Re: Wildlife World | unknown | Chance Rides unknown

The track certainly does not look like Lightning Run's. It's also much smaller, so I'd almost guarantee it's a family coaster.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Wildlife World | unknown | Chance Rides family coaster?

Well, Enchanted Island seems to be a Children only credit now, but there is an EF Miller I think about 20 minutes NW of Phoenix.

Regardless, anything will be interesting to be put near there

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

^It's actually Miler Manufacturing. It's called Gravity Roller Coaster and it's at Schnepf Farms, which is about 40 miles SE of Phoenix.

Intricks

Strata Poster

Thats the one ECG. A friend of mine did a small trip to get it while visiting friends and talked about it on facebook/ello.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Remember this thing? Well it's done. It's been done for a while, actually.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yux3TXJ5cWs[/youtube]

It's an alright family coaster, probably comparable to that of a Zierer Tivoli. The name appears to be simply 'Family Coaster'. And it is indeed Chance(hence why they uploaded the POV).

shawnoc

Mega Poster

Oh my god those supports scream RCT3.

Not a bad ride for a small park aiming at families.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
The coaster hasn't actually opened to the public yet, but I've gone ahead a unsticked it since construction is finished and I won't remember to do it once the thing actually opens. :p