Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Some.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I don't have any merchandise?

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Rankle07

Roller Poster
Got a few mugs and a keyring from Thorpe Park but thats all. I usually just get sweets for the ride home nowadays :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I don't buy it. I bought a Dollywood mug years ago because it was hilariously camp and tacky and had my name on it, but that's it.

Oh, and I bought a Mystic Manor watch but have never worn it since I decided I didn't like it once I'd got it home; it's a bit too clunky.

Otherwise, I just don't bother with the stuff.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I use most of mine but save the nicer items like shot glasses to look at occasionally. I do have a couple of Vampire mugs and have used one of them for drinking tea but it cracked slightly so now it's a pen holder :)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I have a few Flamingoland t-shirts which I do use often and a Swarm mug which I do have tea out of occasionally. The only other merch I have is an upstop wheel from the big one which is currently being framed to put up on the wall somewhere.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Thekingin64 said:
The only other merch I have is an upstop wheel from the big one which is currently being framed to put up on the wall somewhere.

Ohh that's going to look excellent framed!!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
^It definitely should, the idea of having it framed is what persuaded me to buy it. Shall post a photo when it is done mid-September.