What's new

Which Six Flags Goliath coaster is best?

Which Six Flags Goliath is best?

• Six Flags Over Georgia

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Six Flags Magic Mountain

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Six Flags New England(Giant Inverted Boomerang)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Six Flags Fiesta Texas(Batman: The Ride)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • La Ronde

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GA Scorcher12+

Roller Poster
There are four coasters I know of in the Six Flags chain, so which is best? Holland doesn't count.

Edit - I added the one at La Ronde (Canada's Six Flags park) for you. :wink: - ECG

Snoo

The Legend
I've been on 2, SFoG and SFMM. SFoG is by far the clear winner.

Lets not forget La Ronde as well. ;)

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Yeah, you left at LaRonde's... the best IMO (having ridden all 4 you listed and the one you forgot)

Edit, now that French-Canadian Six Flags Goliath as been added, I voted for it :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
My favorite is at the former Six Flags Holland park - Goliath at Walibi Holland (although it was called Walibi World when I went there :p ).

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia is a very good B&M Hyper. It gets my vote.

jedijack

Roller Poster
Six Flags Over Georgia Goliath gets my vote, loved that ride ever since i was 10. La Ronde comes in at #2 for me.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Only one I've ridden is Goliath @ SFOG which is in my top 10. La Ronde looks good too. If Holland still counts it looks the best!

I'm inclined to say the one at SFoG although I haven't been on it. Out of the ones I have been on it'd be the one at La Ronde even though I lost my phone on it and it wasn't even that good.

I did love the one at SFNE as well though :p .

Xpress

Strata Poster
Twas a lot better before they fitted the MCBR of death. That coaster hauled major American Muscle Car ass through that bit before people got anal about blacking out.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
They've neutered Goliath too???

Sheesh...I really was hoping for the black out levels of force. Sissy ass people ruining all my fun before I have a chance to ride it! I was looking forward to that coaster in Sept too :(

The SFoG Goliath seems like the best of this list hands down, then LaRonde.
Goliath at Holland though surely trumps all of em easy.